Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*ROAD TEST*

HEY EVERYONE.....

well after taking the road test three times, I finally passed!!! I was so happy, I got out of the car and did leaps all around. I friggin needed my license so bad and know i finally got it. I'm so happy. Now I just have to wait for insurance ...hopefully by wed and then my dad said I'm ready to go. I never have to see those mean coldhearted people at the road site again. hehehe

lataz...

=)

i just thought i would spread my love all over. cwm12.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

Congrats.. Now you've got your wings.. Just remember that now your friends will rely on you for a ride to the clubs..

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Hey Cutie, congrats! cwm30.gif I can imagine how happy u r now, cause i remember that day when i passed that freakin road test, i was so happy!!! Actually i took it twice, first time i failed it just because i was goin above the speed limit -- i just can't drive slowly and the other problem was that i was still drunk that morning after another long ass party cwm1.gif but everything else was perfect cwm30.gif

And the worst part was comp. test!!! what a pain in the ass, damn, i've never read the book, i thought i knew all the signs and stuff, but actually it wasn't that easy as i thought, occasonally i failed 2 times and on the 3rd i passed it finally, uff

cwm27.gif

I never thought it would be that difficult and if i had to take it again now i'm pretty sure i would fail it cwm12.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

thanks for all the nice comments and the other ones well....all im going to say is yes im driving on the same road as you and if you don't like it get off lol lmao ....cause im driving either way laterz

------------------

The club is jumpin jumpin.....

What did you fail for the first two times?

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Archived