Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I don't understand it!

I don't understand why and ex-boyfriend for like 8 months now keeps calling me and tells me he wants me back. He has multi personalities!! On one voicemail he will say he loves me and he can't live without me. On another he will put things back in my face and tell me that he hates me. I don't get it. Why can't he take a hint??? He knows that I am with someone else and happy, very happy. It is so annoying.

Just had to vent, thanks.

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

I don't understand why and ex-boyfriend for like 8 months now keeps calling me and tells me he wants me back. He has multi personalities!! On one voicemail he will say he loves me and he can't live without me. On another he will put things back in my face and tell me that he hates me. I don't get it. Why can't he take a hint??? He knows that I am with someone else and happy, very happy. It is so annoying.

Just had to vent, thanks.

Breann

I had a friend that went through something really similar Breann...turned out that the guy really did have bipolar disorder & wasn't taking his meds. Anyway he made her life miserable cwm36.gif until she decided to ignore him smile.gif and he got bored & left her alone. Good luck sweetie and vent anytime! cwm27.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

=)

I have a friend who went that earlier this year as well. It has really been on going for quite sometime and everytime he dumps her she goes back and he is so mean. I keep telling her to ignore him and he will go away. Good luck getting the ole meany to leave you alone and ignore all of his remarks. He has issues! cwm45.gif

Okay few questions because I have been here many times myself!

How long were you guys dating?

Did you love each other?

Was the reson for the break up a mutual thing or did one of you fuck up really bad somewhere?

Now hon, honestly, he will continue to call until YOU say to him..NO I dont want to talk to you anymore. I have nothing left to say to you. And Im not going to do it!

....It was actually hard for me at first to say those word to my ex of almost 4 years but once I did, and the calls stopped, it was such a relief.

Stay strong and know you have friends with you to help you out. Dont let him get to yo. He's just trying to screw with you head and obviously he is succeeding! Keep your head up...Im here if you need anything.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Okay few questions because I have been here many times myself!

How long were you guys dating?

Did you love each other?

Was the reson for the break up a mutual thing or did one of you fuck up really bad somewhere?

Now hon, honestly, he will continue to call until YOU say to him..NO I dont want to talk to you anymore. I have nothing left to say to you. And Im not going to do it!

....It was actually hard for me at first to say those word to my ex of almost 4 years but once I did, and the calls stopped, it was such a relief.

Stay strong and know you have friends with you to help you out. Dont let him get to yo. He's just trying to screw with you head and obviously he is succeeding! Keep your head up...Im here if you need anything.

We were dating for 3 1/2 years. Our relationship was really weird. I wasn't allowed to be with him so I kept sneaking around. Then when we got into a fight he would call my parents and tell them everything that was happening. I always loved him, but I didn't feel the I was getting it back. You know what I mean? I broke up with him because he treated me like sh**. He only cared about himself. I am not say I am a prize package but the reason why he keeps bothering me because he realized what he lost. I tell him to leave me alone all the time. He stops for like a week and then he starts again. I don't know what is wrong with him.

Breann

We were dating for 3 1/2 years. Our relationship was really weird. I wasn't allowed to be with him so I kept sneaking around. Then when we got into a fight he would call my parents and tell them everything that was happening. I always loved him, but I didn't feel the I was getting it back. You know what I mean? I broke up with him because he treated me like sh**. He only cared about himself. I am not say I am a prize package but the reason why he keeps bothering me because he realized what he lost. I tell him to leave me alone all the time. He stops for like a week and then he starts again. I don't know what is wrong with him.

Breann

Wow.....I feel like Im looking at a mirror of my old relationship girl. (except the sneaking around part)

Granted, 3 1/2 years is a long time to spend with one person particularly at our ages. Not saying it isn't possible but sometimes its just the wrong situations at ages when we are really susceptable to the emotions. And we are still too fragile to understand.

Now, I know about my ex the reason he was soo broken when I ended everything was because he TOO say what he had lost. Im not saying Im anything special but I did EVERYTHING in the world for this guy. I would have walked over coals for him if he asked at one time. The relationship continued on and I saw it was pretty much just a one way street. So, I left. And leaving him destroyed him mentally and physically. I was the only person to ever love him...not even his own parents gave a damn so I was able to understand why he kept calling and calling. He also was looking for an explanation as to what brought everything on b/c the break up happened so quickly. One day, lovey dovey, the next day, dont ever speak to me again. So, you can kind of get the picture.

Right now what I have to say about you ex is he's bruised. Yea, he did see what he lost when it was too late. Hell, he should be kicking himself in the ass repeatedly because well, hon, he lost a fantastic girl! If you were his first love, its alos going to be even harder and thats a given. Despite the bad times you had, he is refelcting upon those spectacular times when he saw you smiling. Maybe the holidays are even bringing this all on and making him call you. Hes lonely and misses you.

You basically have to take that all into consideration as to why he is behaving the way he is. What if you were in his shoes? Think of it that way. But if you really and truely want it to stop, you have to make it known to him. You have to just tell him "Thats it!" You dont deserve to be put through misery like this. You shouldnt have to be harassed but he will in fact keep calling until you may it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you have NOTHING LEFT TO SAY! If you have to , hang up the phone, screen calls if ya have to but dont talk to him. Your giving him the opportunity to still get to you. To get a few words in here and there and all that does is affect you.

Just take your time and if you really want it to stop, just tell him. Hes hurt at the moment but you need to think about you first sweetie!

Hope everything works out for ya...and hope this all made sense..lol

xoxox

Kat

cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 12-05-2000).]

Wow.....I feel like Im looking at a mirror of my old relationship girl. (except the sneaking around part)

Granted, 3 1/2 years is a long time to spend with one person particularly at our ages. Not saying it isn't possible but sometimes its just the wrong situations at ages when we are really susceptable to the emotions. And we are still too fragile to understand.

Now, I know about my ex the reason he was soo broken when I ended everything was because he TOO say what he had lost. Im not saying Im anything special but I did EVERYTHING in the world for this guy. I would have walked over coals for him if he asked at one time. The relationship continued on and I saw it was pretty much just a one way street. So, I left. And leaving him destroyed him mentally and physically. I was the only person to ever love him...not even his own parents gave a damn so I was able to understand why he kept calling and calling. He also was looking for an explanation as to what brought everything on b/c the break up happened so quickly. One day, lovey dovey, the next day, dont ever speak to me again. So, you can kind of get the picture.

Right now what I have to say about you ex is he's bruised. Yea, he did see what he lost when it was too late. Hell, he should be kicking himself in the ass repeatedly because well, hon, he lost a fantastic girl! If you were his first love, its alos going to be even harder and thats a given. Despite the bad times you had, he is refelcting upon those spectacular times when he saw you smiling. Maybe the holidays are even bringing this all on and making him call you. Hes lonely and misses you.

You basically have to take that all into consideration as to why he is behaving the way he is. What if you were in his shoes? Think of it that way. But if you really and truely want it to stop, you have to make it known to him. You have to just tell him "Thats it!" You dont deserve to be put through misery like this. You shouldnt have to be harassed but he will in fact keep calling until you may it CRYSTAL CLEAR that you have NOTHING LEFT TO SAY! If you have to , hang up the phone, screen calls if ya have to but dont talk to him. Your giving him the opportunity to still get to you. To get a few words in here and there and all that does is affect you.

Just take your time and if you really want it to stop, just tell him. Hes hurt at the moment but you need to think about you first sweetie!

Hope everything works out for ya...and hope this all made sense..lol

xoxox

Kat

cwm17.gif

Thanks alot sweetie. It makes total sense. I do feel bad for him but then I think of what he did to me and I get over it. He is the one that messed up over and over again. I gave him so many chances and was there for him through everything (his drug and gambling problem and going in and out of jail). I am really going to tell him to stop calling. I tried to change my number at work but I can't do it. He doesn't have my home phone number so that is a good thing. Thank you so much Kat. I really appreciate it. I will let you know what happens!

Breann

Thanks alot sweetie. It makes total sense. I do feel bad for him but then I think of what he did to me and I get over it. He is the one that messed up over and over again. I gave him so many chances and was there for him through everything (his drug and gambling problem and going in and out of jail). I am really going to tell him to stop calling. I tried to change my number at work but I can't do it. He doesn't have my home phone number so that is a good thing. Thank you so much Kat. I really appreciate it. I will let you know what happens!

Breann

Hey its all a learning experence. Take this with you everyday for it will make you stronger.

Anytime ya need to yap someoen's ear off...you can have mine hon. Its not a problem at all!!! As long as you feel better!

BTW, when they hell are we gonna meet??? hahaha We seem to keep missing each other girl...lol. Goodness gracious!

Cya lata!

kat

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Hey its all a learning experence. Take this with you everyday for it will make you stronger.

Anytime ya need to yap someoen's ear off...you can have mine hon. Its not a problem at all!!! As long as you feel better!

BTW, when they hell are we gonna meet??? hahaha We seem to keep missing each other girl...lol. Goodness gracious!

Cya lata!

kat

I will definitely let you know if I need to talk! The same goes for you too. I am always here! I definitely want to meet up. What are your plans for this weekend?

Breann

I will definitely let you know if I need to talk! The same goes for you too. I am always here! I definitely want to meet up. What are your plans for this weekend?

Breann

This weekend I dont think Ihave anything plannned yet. All my friends have *drama* in their lives and seem to not want to do anything. I may have soemthing set for Friday but Saturday seems open....You got something in mind??

cwm13.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

This weekend I dont think Ihave anything plannned yet. All my friends have *drama* in their lives and seem to not want to do anything. I may have soemthing set for Friday but Saturday seems open....You got something in mind??

cwm13.gif

Hahaha..Friday is open for me and Saturday I am going to SF (and I don't think you like it there). Maybe the following week!

Breann