Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinda Fuckin Ka

i hit up great adventure with my girlfriend a few days ago. once we pulled in we see the new ride kinda ka. holy fuckin shit is that high. i seen it online and did the virtual ride they have but once you see it in person you will drop your jaw. the ride was not open yet cause it seems they are having problems gettin the train-cars over the top. lol ride is like 480 feet high. cant wait till they open it but ill probally be a lil nervous at first to get on, lol

Z

i was at the park 2 weeks ago and i was watching it go off and then next thing you know, it gets to the top and doesnt make it over and goes backwards. but then one of the people that worked there said that they are doing it on purpose to make sure all the safety equiptment is working.

def is gonna be a crazy ride when it opens

yea they been testin that shit everyday. they have dummys to add weight to the cars and they also adjust the hydrolic system so everything runs right and so the cars don't get to the top and come down the wrong way with real dummys in it, lol but i know ill be waitin in a two hour line to check it out when it opens. should be a CP meet up at great adventure one day.

Z

yea they been testin that shit everyday. they have dummys to add weight to the cars and they also adjust the hydrolic system so everything runs right and so the cars don't get to the top and come down the wrong way with real dummys in it, lol but i know ill be waitin in a two hour line to check it out when it opens. should be a CP meet up at great adventure one day.

Z

i dont care about the wait, i am waiting for the front row. ive already been to great adventure 4 times this season. i love it there

i dont care about the wait, i am waiting for the front row. ive already been to great adventure 4 times this season. i love it there

nice, i see ya got a season pass, lol ill be there again soon when i get some time off. also gotta hit up the jersey shore and central if i ever get off as well.

Z

One sick ass coaster. My buddies were just there Saturday and said it was not working yet. I am glad I did not make the trip only to find out is is not up and running. As soon as it is I am there. :)

i was there the same day, ran into this guy that drove from around the boston area to just go on that one ride and once to say he went on it but it was closed. sucks for him, idiot should have called up. but i talked to a few people that worked there and they think it will be open to public in about a week or two.

Z

• 5 weeks later...
Anybody ride this? Thoughts? :)

ive been on it 5 times already. i think its a fun ride, but it is soooo short. the best part of it is the take off. you hear the air horn blow and then you just take off. its crazy cause you have no time to think or anything. you just hold on and fly.

but, too bad the ride is now closed for another couple weeks, due to an accident. you will just have to wait till it opens again

What do you mean, an accident???? What kind of accident??? Thats scary

they were test running it a week or so ago. and when they shot it off, some how the break system was still on and the train started crashing into the breaks at 128 mph and literally pulled out all the breaks. (thats what i have heard, which seams possible, but here are 2 articles telling the ride is down but doesnt say exact reason)

kingda ka article

another acticle

• 2 weeks later...