Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat @ the Green Room...here I come!!!!

Sat night I will be joining the staff at the green room...me and johnny black rocks together again!!

DJ Prime on the mix upstairs!!!!

Also check out my boy DJ Danny Trouse till about 12:30!!

I'm definetly gonna be there :bounce:

ummmm...dont you mean JohnnyBlackRock and I ??

where is this joint anyhow?

YES Ms Grammer!!!

Its at the end of the boardwalk at the Seaside Park end....upstairs music, music, music....downstair food and fun...I excpect attendence before Tempts!

Whoa...is that your new home away from Tempts???? Tell that little punk JBR to give me a call. Or maybe we'll stop by on Sat!

COME VISIT!!!

You will like...TRUST ME...I worked w/ JBR last night...mayhem as expected : )

Yes this is my new home, I used to work there back in the college years when it was just the saw Mill...lol..great staff and great managment..very happy

it saddens me that you won't be at Tempts!!!! :-(

I think there are few that are sad but I made decision sooo you can still visit me so please do...

I will be attendence at Tempts on Sundays nights..look for me on the dance floor please :bounce:

I think there are few that are sad but I made decision sooo you can still visit me so please do...

I will be attendence at Tempts on Sundays nights..look for me on the dance floor please :bounce:

I AM THRILLED YA ARE WORKING WITH US.....JUST GONNA MAKE THINGS EVEN BETTER THEN THEY ARE NOW....

I am BEYOND thrilled Prime baby...hope your ready for me...lol...gonna be a wild summer.....PRE GAME w/ me is a MUST...you may even end up staying til close :)

Cosmic Friday Jimbos as always, Sat Greenroom Sun (day) Jimbos'....Sunday night me and the dancefloor @ Tempts.. :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hype budlights are EXTRA cold @ the green room!!!

there was a frosting coating on them...hurt my fingers!!!

Prime no need to come back and will always have a sot waiting for you (well and me too) :)

Almost go time!!!!!!

Well i usually stock up prior to the night starting....my inventory includes:

20 Gallon Bucket full of ice and 12 pack of miller

2 - 12 ounce cups of grand ma....

1 red bull as a chaser...

try to avoid walking up and down the stairs

LOL...I can see that...I will be w/ Rolls & Allison upstairs Sat!!

GHranma---YUK---black haus is my poison sir!

Nice......got lots of peeps coming out too....got an opener so that means i can pre game for a bit b4 i go on.........

PRIME good time Sat...couldn't find your drunk ass @ tempts to buy you a shot after....I made it in by 3:15....five shots down by 3:20...lol.....CD was great..thanks!

ohhh boy...i was running around...but that twat at the front door @ temps needs to slow her role...talk about a person mad at the world...Ill pay to get in i couldnt care at all...but to be rude ontop of it is not needed..

but glad to see u down stairs with matty..... pure maheim again up stairs that i remember another 1/2 a bottle of gran manier night

ohhh boy...i was running around...but that twat at the front door @ temps needs to slow her role...talk about a person mad at the world...Ill pay to get in i couldnt care at all...but to be rude ontop of it is not needed..

but glad to see u down stairs with matty..... pure maheim again up stairs that i remember another 1/2 a bottle of gran manier night

Yeah she gets mad at people who put $$$ in daddy's bank account...who figure?????

Matty is an animal behind the bar had such a good time w/ him. I very much felt at home!

Yeah she gets mad at people who put $$$ in daddy's bank account...who figure?????

Matty is an animal behind the bar had such a good time w/ him. I very much felt at home!

all good....ill stick to sundays @ surf for now on...they dont need my $$$