MARIO CALEGARI

Doors open 5am 'til...

DISCOTHEQUE

17 W.19th Street NYC

(btwn 5th & 6th Ave)

reduced admission all day on the Clubplanet guestlist

http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/default.asp?gl=2556

REMEMBER:

Each & Every Sunday Morning is STRIPPER-MANIA!

All dancers from NY/NY/CT get in free!

thank you guys!!!

im just here to make your asses move LOL.

C you all on the floor this sunday morning i will open this time 5am to 8am

hope you can all make it early i have some cds i will be giving away and some t-shirts im very pleased that you guys enjoyed the set :)

Always

Mario Calegari

ps this sunday set is going out to someone very speacial and that as helped me alot!!!! JERSEY JOE will see you in no time!!!!

Mario - you are spinning from 5-8.. so Boris is not starting until 8?? Do U know what time they are staying open until? Last time Calderone was at Crobar Disco closed VERY early.. i think around 9:30...but that also could have been b/c u and boris were not there :biggrin::biggrin:

really has nothing to do with me or boris i think me, boris himself and victor have there follwings im pretty sure disco will be packed to the walls and i figure a good 1pm closing then from there straight to FUEL in newark your all more then welcome to join us.... if you need directions hit me up 973.223.7002 also stick your hand in the dj booth for a cd!!!!!

Always

Mario Calegar

ps. i appreciate the good comment anf not Criticism......

Listen up clubplanet, After Hours at Discotheque are always scheduled to end at 1pm. For any strange reason the club is empty, there's no reason to keep it open to an empty dance floor. However we have Mario & Boris spinning so that is not going to happen trust me. Discotheque will be packed. Mario is going to let you have it, and Boris will follow him. So guys see you there, doors open at 5am, and you should get there early if you don't want to miss Mario's set. Trust me he is amazing...