Clubplanet Nightlife Community

studio 4 question?

Yes, Richie Rydell will be spinnin tonight (thursday) for our Summer Thursdays Primere along with roveen.You will be seeing some house djs doing some guest spots through the summer on thursdays at studio.......LET US KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO HEAR, ask and you shall recieve :)

and yes, Richie will also be spinning on friday.

Yes, Richie Rydell will be spinnin tonight (thursday) for our Summer Thursdays Primere along with roveen.You will be seeing some house djs doing some guest spots through the summer on thursdays at studio.......LET US KNOW WHO YOU WANT TO HEAR, ask and you shall recieve :)

half the Thurs lineup from ML should be brought back, along w/ some new guys to freshen things up.

they should bring back RSL{riddler,skribble and devito}also mike bugout and it would be great but probably never happen got a better chance at winning the lottery but you never know.... JP..... :bounce::bounce::pint:

RSL? LMAO are you efen kidding me.... :vomit2:

Riddler is pretty good but this is soo ktu and ktu=cheezy..

They should bring a local Jersey DJ who rocks and give him a chance to make his name not even riddler he's soo commerical.

My suggestion would be DJ Mentor

Me I want to hear me

RSL? LMAO are you efen kidding me.... :vomit2:

Riddler is pretty good but this is soo ktu and ktu=cheezy..

They should bring a local Jersey DJ who rocks and give him a chance to make his name not even riddler he's soo commerical.

My suggestion would be DJ Mentor

again this is studio4...its not soundfactory,where you need hard underground house, although it would be good....i'm still waiting to hear this cd by dj mentor...it would be good to hear tsettos,mendez,and kirk lopez