Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MDW Sun 5/29 Who would u rather hear?

Which DJ?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Which DJ?

• Morillo - XS
    • Tsettos - Tempts
    • Both

Since the Deko crew is running the show this year, we're pretty much done with promoter vs. promoter BS so I hope everyone gives their honest opinions on this one

I've seen Morillo at his best @ Discotech and I've seen him at Crobar several times and it was 'ehhh'. I feel that there is a large newbie crowd of Morillo followers that will pack XS and the older non-messageboard reading veterans that traditionally go to Tempts every holiday like they always do.

I'm thinking Tempts...what do you think...perhaps both?

i'd rather hear erick at xs...simply b/c its his 1st time down there and denny will spin more dates in the future....however, denny always steps his game up on holiday weekends so although I voted for morillo @ xs....i will probably try to catch some of morillo then end my night at tempts--

of course a day's worth of beer pong in the sun might have some effect on these well-laid plans.... :pint:

ITS MDW Denny hands down!

They should have done Morillo the week after MDW that would have drawn people to XS on a weekend that is traditionally slow. On holiday weekend you don;t need anything extra people are coming to XS & Tempts anyway!

They should have done Morillo the week after MDW that would have drawn people to XS on a weekend that is traditionally slow. On holiday weekend you don;t need anything extra people are coming to XS & Tempts anyway!

very true--but i think this was the only weekend they could get him due to his prior commitments and ibiza--

xs is going to be MOBBED--so my trip over to tempts may occur very early on that night--

ps--good luck at green room lori :) i will be by to visit

yea that could have been it but if it wasn't they shoudln't have went the next weekend...or another non holiday weekend.

thank you for the good luck wishes!!! I hope to see you there often.,...I will see you at Tempts Sunday night!!!!

very true--but i think this was the only weekend they could get him due to his prior commitments and ibiza--

xs is going to be MOBBED--so my trip over to tempts may occur very early on that night--

ps--good luck at green room lori :) i will be by to visit

EXACTLY...stinks that they couldnt get him on a different date, but oh well

the other thing that factors in is that the fellas in my shorehouse dont know the difference btw erick morillo and erick sermon....but they definitely know who denny is....so im sure they'll be at tempts. Plus i dont know what XS cover will be for morillo but im sure it will be higher than a normal holiday weekend....so they wont go there....

the more i think about it, the more I may just end up at tempts the entire night....but we'll see... :pint:

Denny MDW sunday no doubt - there is no place I'd rather be!!!!!!!!! :bowdown:

Erick does Ibiza on wednesdays @ Pacha. It couldn't have been because of a wednesday date? unless he just stays there all week.

He stays there all summer during his residency... Though the right amount of money he will fly back.

Seaside is still Denny's town in my book.