Clubplanet Nightlife Community

return of the lover

sooo...im about to graduate after four years of bullshit. the last two years i haven't been clubbing because i decided to focus on school...bad idea. but anyways im ready to hit the scene again, but i hear that its been pretty lame. im hoping to pill after my graduation in june so im lookin for a hot party with some HARD music. let me know of any good parties i can check out. any info is appreciated.

sooo...im about to graduate after four years of bullshit. the last two years i haven't been clubbing because i decided to focus on school...bad idea. but anyways im ready to hit the scene again, but i hear that its been pretty lame. im hoping to pill after my graduation in june so im lookin for a hot party with some HARD music. let me know of any good parties i can check out. any info is appreciated.

Crobar has a pretty good lineup of DJs coming, great venue, good crowd depending on who is DJing. I would def recommend that you go there more on a Saturday than Friday, however, check out Erick Morillo Fri. June 10th @ CROBAR. Its gonna be crazy over there but not sure if your up for it since you been out of the scene for a while, its gonna need a lot of energy and battling through people.