Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking Studio 4/Rydell

So much for the weekend b4 Memorial Day being a "take it easy brother" weekend. Studio was packed with ass and was one of its best night music wise since it opened. The sound system got a work out, esp. the bass bins. Dance floor was bouncing like a mosh pit.

Great seeing everyone there from here.

What was the "Carribian sounding" track Rydell opened up with? Coogs?

ML2K3, thank you for the drinks that went down with ease.

PK, I take back all my critical statements from 2 months ago. Amazing time.

:bowdown:

Next up Djais Sunday b/c who the fuck wouldn't want to be hung over for Jury Duty on Monday.

studio was definitly pumping last night...richie spun a sick set...ml2k3 tore it up as usual with his drinks... :pint: good seeing everyone...cant wait till memorial day weekend,so much for holding out till next weekend, i'm at work and i feel like hell...lol

studio was definitly pumping last night...richie spun a sick set...ml2k3 tore it up as usual with his drinks... :pint: good seeing everyone...cant wait till memorial day weekend,so much for holding out till next weekend, i'm at work and i feel like hell...lol

you should have been cut off from drinking, efen rookie how many did you have? 4-5? damn marky mark your alcohol tolerance is very low these days.. you drink like a girl lol....j/k...

good time in studio last nite, place was PACKED..stoped by Circa first it was OK..not that crowded but good music..... but Studio is definetly going strong...Richie rocks, ml2k3 kicks ass with his drinks..what more can you want.

you should have been cut off from drinking, efen rookie how many did you have? 4-5? damn marky mark your alcohol tolerance is very low these days.. you drink like a girl lol....j/k...

good time in studio last nite, place was PACKED..stoped by Circa first it was OK..not that crowded but good music..... but Studio is definetly going strong...Richie rocks, ml2k3 kicks ass with his drinks..what more can you want.

haven't drank in two weeks...lol...good little boy i am.... :bounce: thats a good thing though that my tolerance is low...talk about being cut off, good thing you cut yourself off....lol....ml2k3 kicked our ass with his drinks...good job :pint:

haven't drank in two weeks...lol...good little boy i am.... :bounce: thats a good thing though that my tolerance is low...talk about being cut off, good thing you cut yourself off....lol....ml2k3 kicked our ass with his drinks...good job :pint:

No he didn't kick my ass, I was fine the whole nite :) I can handle my liquor unlike some people lol..

plus don't forget that half of absolut vanilla is gone, drank in circa and studio and so what that at the end of the nite I reached for bottle of water instead? lol...ready to do it all again tonite :pint:

No he didn't kick my ass, I was fine the whole nite :) I can handle my liquor unlike some people lol..

plus don't forget that half of absolut vanilla is gone, drank in circa and studio and so what that at the end of the nite I reached for bottle of water instead? lol...ready to do it all again tonite :pint:

lol...you were fine? i missed that part...that bacardi rum, kicked my ass, it was good though....plus the shots ml2k3 gave me , dont know what they were but i drank them...

lol...you were fine? i missed that part...that bacardi rum, kicked my ass, it was good though....plus the shots ml2k3 gave me , dont know what they were but i drank them...

remember the diner? EXACTLY! so shut up..oh btw who drove your car home? rookie lol

So much for the weekend b4 Memorial Day being a "take it easy brother" weekend. Studio was packed with ass and was one of its best night music wise since it opened. The sound system got a work out, esp. the bass bins. Dance floor was bouncing like a mosh pit.

Great seeing everyone there from here.

What was the "Carribian sounding" track Rydell opened up with? Coogs?

ML2K3, thank you for the drinks that went down with ease.

PK, I take back all my critical statements from 2 months ago. Amazing time.

:bowdown:

Next up Djais Sunday b/c who the fuck wouldn't want to be hung over for Jury Duty on Monday.

summer moon was the opening record great time last night