Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this is SCAWEY...

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Yea I'm happy.. and I'm getting more stares from really stupid people. Why is that some guys like super-skinny girls? yuckey. bones and bones are not nice. Not that I ever want to be that skinny!

Yea I'm HAPPY! smile.gif But I was happy before too! NOw I gotta buy new clothes and have to pay rent on Tuesday... frown.gif

OK who wants to lend me some belts.. LOL

Now Rachel, why are people who stare at you considered stupid?..I always thought girls found that flattering..no?

Though I know many guys who prefer Fat Chicks..most guys like 'in shape' girls..not BONY girls..BONY girls you find in Ethiopia..not here..

Thin girls are nice and easier on my back during sex..Fat chicks gave slipped discs in past..not fun at all..

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by bungee:

Now Rachel, why are people who stare at you considered stupid?..I always thought girls found that flattering..no?

Though I know many guys who prefer Fat Chicks..most guys like 'in shape' girls..not BONY girls..BONY girls you find in Ethiopia..not here..

Thin girls are nice and easier on my back during sex..Fat chicks gave slipped discs in past..not fun at all..

HMMM this is too much of a post for me to think of.. IM me on AOL - deeperblondie

I wanna count my ribs again!

I gain sooo much weight in the summer that its horrible. RIBBS, BURGERS, STEAKS, HOT DOGS...OHHHHH bar b q. Its the only time I actually eat.

Now I need to be getting back to my old size....

Good job Rachel Im proud of ya. I got some funky ass belts ur more then welcome to borrow. Jeans, pants, khakis, skirts, shorts, whatever u want, u can borrow! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

KittyKat, you gotta get rid of the high heels and bust out with the sneakers! Doesn't hurt your back as much, which means more dancing time, more calories burned, etc etc......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Originally posted by vejita:

KittyKat, you gotta get rid of the high heels and bust out with the sneakers! Doesn't hurt your back as much, which means more dancing time, more calories burned, etc etc......

Hahahahaah dont u start too! I busted my ass last week at Twilo and I believe that is the cause of the seerious back pains Ive been experiencing. Luckily, my daddy had some rockocets and vikatins lying around....helped me out nicely!

Ill get into the sneaker wear. Dont u worry...Claudio is making me go shopping soon! IM WORRIED!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by ivanv:

Why is there some stupid aol talk going on about pant sizes on clubplanet?!?!?!

Last time I heard this is supposed to be a music/clubbin related chat!!!

step off...

As said a many times before, if youre not interested, dont read. Many people talk on here about everyday things to show that we have a little more substance then merely clubbing, drugs and music. If youre not interested, go to DEEPERNYC.com board. Apparently they are much more mature then we are and they stay on track of subject matter.

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

step off...

Dude..allow me to fill you in on the 'free country' concept?..You're not in a COMMUNIST regime anymore 'Ivan'..

------------------

What da.....

Originally posted by misskittie:

As said a many times before, if youre not interested, dont read. Many people talk on here about everyday things to show that we have a little more substance then merely clubbing, drugs and music. If youre not interested, go to DEEPERNYC.com board. Apparently they are much more mature then we are and they stay on track of subject matter.

Kat meant that Deeper is only about clubs, so step off. No more comments cuz Deeper people also read this board and then they turn your words around and make them seem like you said something else. So if any deeper member reads this and wonders why I post on this board is because people here actually meet you outside of a club and dont' listen to ruomers (sp) and don't judge you on what or how you state words when posting. nuff said!

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 11-24-2000).]

Originally posted by misskittie:

step off...

that was uncalled for you stupid twat, maybe you're bashing deeper cause paris won't let your toothless self in the club

Well said Kat!! I couldn't agree more then that!!

you're just upset cause your ugly ass got laughed off deeper because

a. you look like a fuckin' retard

b. you write like a retard

c. you tried making friends on there & everyone rejected you

so now you come here where all these twilo rejects & dirtbags welcome you with open arms cause thewy're all losers like yourself.

am i right sweet butter cup ???

Originally posted by dastardino:

you're just upset cause your ugly ass got laughed off deeper because

a. you look like a fuckin' retard

b. you write like a retard

c. you tried making friends on there & everyone rejected you

so now you come here where all these twilo rejects & dirtbags welcome you with open arms cause thewy're all losers like yourself.

am i right sweet butter cup ???

How about you post under your real name and re-read my edited post? And stop cuzing drama cuz this ain't deeper. These are my last words to you.

Kat meant that Deeper is only about clubs, so step off. No more comments cuz Deeper people also read this board and then they turn your words around and make them seem like you said something else. So if any deeper member reads this and wonders why I post on this board is because people here actually meet you outside of a club and dont' listen to ruomers (sp) and don't judge you on what or how you state words when posting. nuff said!

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 11-24-2000).]

did someone proof read that for you, you retard ?

Originally posted by dastardino:

that was uncalled for you stupid twat, maybe you're bashing deeper cause paris won't let your toothless self in the club

PARIS...FACTORY? Ummm ask ANYONE who knows me if I even step on the same block as that club and they will tel you straight out "HELLZ NO"

Get ur facts straight!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

well um . . . you know different pants are cut differently, right?

cause i wear between a 0-5

sometimes even a 7 cause the pants are not long enough . . .

happy for you anyway! smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Originally posted by brandie:

well um . . . you know different pants are cut differently, right?

cause i wear between a 0-5

sometimes even a 7 cause the pants are not long enough . . .

happy for you anyway! smile.gif

luv,

brandie

Okay that was totally amusing! I thought u were gonna say something about the imposter brandi then i realize its going back to the main topic!

Well at least that put an end to the childish arguement!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I just have into interject here... if dastardino is an example of what people on the deepernyc board are like, I'm happy I found this one first!

Congrats on your pants size, Rachel! Clubbing is good for you, see?

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."