Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Korg Kaoss Pad What's Your Opinion?

To anyone that read my last post I would like to thank you for your suggestions. I did end up getting 2 powered jbl eon's and they sound great. I also picked up the Kaoss Pad and had a few questions about it.

First off I am not sure if mine is defective or maybe there is a glitch but effects #'s 60 - 80 sometimes will come in at what sounds like full power when the fx depth is down. Has anyone else had this problem with it? Also I throw alot of acapellas over instrumentals and I am trying to find a way to get the effects on only 1 channel. (I.E. reverb vocals while the beat is untouched) I have the Numark Cd Mix 2, I know it's crap and I need to upgrade ,but for now it does the job. Another problem I have is that while my headphones are in the jack on the Kaoss Pad I have no way to listen to the music through the monitor. How can I listen to the channel I want to mix in with the sound fx with out it coming out through my speakers. This sounds confusing so I not sure if you will understand what Im saying but I tried to explain it the best I could. If anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it. And to anyone looking to add some creativity to their set-up I would highly recommend the kaoss pad. It's very intuitive and you can create some really mind-blowing sounds. The effects list is extensive and the sample option makes things convenient. I've had it for 2 days and havent been able to stop playing around with it. What do you guys think of it? Was it worth your investment? Anyway hope everyone is as excited as me to start off the summer the right way in Sleezeside this Mem Day Weekend. Peace Out

DJ DubZ