Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Angel Moraes at SPIRIT fri jun 3rd

Made Event presents:

Angel Moraes

all night

June 3rd

Spirit

Angel represents the best of a dying breed of old school DJ's...

where playing 2 hour sets was the norm, and telling a story when

spinning was expected.

His sets at Stereo in Montreal are legendary,

If you like your house music, deep, dark and sexy...Angel practically invented it.

Vote YES here to pay $10 BEFORE MIDNIGHT.

This is one you do not want to miss.

Go to Made for more info.

Made in Spirit

530 West 27th Street

Doors 11PM

18+ w/valid I.D.

If you like your house music, deep, dark and sexy...Angel practically invented it.

18+ w/valid I.D.

Magic stuff.... the exact type of house I'm into.

Whats the 18+ deal about though? I get into town on Wednesday and have no idea how the clubbing scene in New York goes. I assume it'll put some people off

but what will the overall crowd be like?

goood question, not to sure bout the crowd and how it will be like, if its bad gonna try to zone it out. Hope its good though. Have a fun time while your here. Weds night if your free check out LE SOUK or CIELO, seeya on fri, sat will be at CIELO for TEDD PATTERSON and sunday 718 sessions.

I'm pretty sure I've been to Le Souk but I just cant remember all the bars Ive been to downtown.

My house head crew dont get in till Friday so they'll be delighted. I'm pretty sure the crowd couldn't be much worse than what I'm used to so I'll ignore it too. I cant fuckin wait now :pint:

imagine wut it mustve been like back in the "GARAGE DAYS" LARRY LEVAN beating the box with danny tenaglia, junior vasquez, david morales, lil louie vega, angel moraes, joe claussell, francois k, Todd terry, tedd patterson, paul oakenfold and god knows how many more all sharing a dance floor together dancing for hrs and hrs. I wonder what club now or even very recently has had something like that one dj and one club to inspire the next genartion of legendary dj/producers.