Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What to do on Sat nite in NYC?

bodi

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Damn girl, when are we meeting up at SF? Is that ever gonna happen LOL?

I am going this weekend to check out the 4th level!! I know Rachel said that you guys might be going on the 16th but if you change your mind about the dates definitely let me know!

Breann

Originally posted by bre5379:

I am going this weekend to check out the 4th level!! I know Rachel said that you guys might be going on the 16th but if you change your mind about the dates definitely let me know!

Breann

I can't go this weekend coz I'm going to DC.. Now I regret agreeing to go but I have to smile.gif We'll def go on the 16th. Hope we can meet up then smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I can't go this weekend coz I'm going to DC.. Now I regret agreeing to go but I have to smile.gif We'll def go on the 16th. Hope we can meet up then smile.gif

I will see if I can go! If it is awesome this weekend then I will most likely be going next!

DO NOT Listen to these broads ova here. Stay away from sound factory like it's the plague. Oh wait. Do you like to looked at cracked out people? do you like to see 58 guys per every girl? and last but not least do you like to hear an average at best DJ play crap all night long? well if you do then the place is for you. Damn i sound like a poet.