Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paging : Ibiza Possy

Ok I am still waiting on the Spanish agencies, but I got a call last night from a company in LA.

Here's what we have so far.

He can supply us the required number of villa's, which will range in price between 3350 & 3500. We will all have pools and the villa's will have 4 bedrooms.

So we will be looking at $400 for accommodation with this company. The Spanish companies are cheaper so I am going to continue down that route as well. But we are still going to be coming in around $1000.

I think we could save around $1000 with the Spanish companies (which we could kill an army with on Ibiza wink.gif).

The way it works is we will need to give the 1/3 deposit and the balance 8 weeks before the travel date.

He is sending example properties (which I will scan and post) and when we can give them final numbers they will find the right amount of villa's close to each other.

Ok the next thing I am going to do is get in touch with some airlines. If we are booking quiet a few flights from NY we should get a group discount on that.

So can I just confirm number again, to make sure we have no change.

Thanks.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'M HERE!! Although I believe the number of people going on my side have changed some what.

Definately going: (3) boys (2) girls

So, 5 total on my side.

You the greatest GREATEST, Dave!!

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Originally posted by back2basics:

I think one of the people coming would be VERY happy to have you around wink.gif

Doh!!! 128.gif LMAO!!! That was funny!! Where is our lil' K-demon anyway??

BlueAngel

------------------

“We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.” angel.gif

Dont know, but i have seen him posting on deeper! I will mail him.

Oh i have also asked for stereo's in all the apartments... totally ness.

Dave, you think of everything! What would we do without you!

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

Dave, you think of everything! What would we do without you!

BlueAngel

What can i say a born organizer cwm32.gif anything to spread the love...

Listen Blue i was thinking, Cholo has an idea for the money. I think we can setup an ebay account all put our money into it and just have one person that can draw on it. Now me and cholo dont live in NY, and just for peace of mind for everbody (as most have met you) would you mind being the person who deals with the deposits?

I mean me and cholo can be trusted, but i think people would feel most confortable with this.

Wadya think?

What can i say a born organizer cwm32.gif anything to spread the love...

Listen Blue i was thinking, Cholo has an idea for the money. I think we can setup an ebay account all put our money into it and just have one person that can draw on it. Now me and cholo dont live in NY, and just for peace of mind for everbody (as most have met you) would you mind being the person who deals with the deposits?

I mean me and cholo can be trusted, but i think people would feel most confortable with this.

Wadya think?

Ooohhhhh that's a REALLY big responsibility!! cwm24.gif

But, I'm pretty good with money. If I can sort out a check for 40+ people then I can do this too DAMN IT!! However, you guys have to explain to me step by step about the ebay account cause I don't have clue as to how that works. Okay?

Dave . . . get your brit ass over here so you can meet some of these people DAMN YOU!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by blueangel:

Ooohhhhh that's a REALLY big responsibility!! cwm24.gif

But, I'm pretty good with money. If I can sort out a check for 40+ people then I can do this too DAMN IT!! However, you guys have to explain to me step by step about the ebay account cause I don't have clue as to how that works. Okay?

Dave . . . get your brit ass over here so you can meet some of these people DAMN YOU!! cwm38.gif

BlueAngel

Yeh i dont underatand the EBay thing either, but i will get intouch with Cholo and sort it out.

ha, i know i have to get it sorted. Just everything has come at a bad time. Are you going down to Miami?

Are you going down to Miami?

Mitchell and I really wanted to go to the WMC thing, but it seems like everything is soooo mad crazy expensive around that time!! Maybe we'll just go for couple of days . .. like a three day weekend thing. I'm not for sure. If you get any info via email about the WMC . . can you forward it to me?

BlueAngel

------------------

C'mon Alex, you know you're in there like swimwear!

B2B, we'll do some talking on the side and figure things out. Just hit me up when you get a chance.

I AM HARDCORE!!! IBIZA AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!!! WAIT TILL THEY GET A LOAD OF ME!!!

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cholo_40:

C'mon Alex, you know you're in there like swimwear!

B2B, we'll do some talking on the side and figure things out. Just hit me up when you get a chance.

I AM HARDCORE!!! IBIZA AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!!! WAIT TILL THEY GET A LOAD OF ME!!!

Yeh yeh words mean nothing wink.gif We will see.

Listen it may be worth me giving you a call, email me you digits and i will give you buzz. It may be a little easiyer.

Originally posted by cubano43:

Hey Could I be included in this mailing list? I was planning a trip with 6-8 people. 4 M and 4 F. When are you guys going?

Can i get back to you? We have a huge amount of people booked in already it's going to hard enough to organize as it is. Let me see how many people are still up for it and i will let you know. Ok?

Originally posted by p00h:

me+2 dave

pOOh bear!! I was wondering when you were gonna reply! Are you coming to Cream on Friday?

BlueAngel

------------------

Originally posted by p00h:

me+2 dave

Excellent we have just been talking about you, for some reason Casey thinks your fun & you should come. So i will be cashing in my free entry to Twilo before we go wink.gif

keshiki,

If i forgot Regina i would never here the end of it.

We have just decided that the deadline for people is January 15th we will need 1/3 of the acomadation money (casey, i know we said $100 but we will need 1/3 to reserve the villa's). So get your stuff sorted, and let us know.