Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Le Souk Sundays- who can help?

there is no list on sundays...

tomorrow will be a complete mobscene, it normally is crazy but on holiday weekends, its a whole nother story...

I would suggest getting there before 11, and bringing girls, unless u make reservations and eat dinner there first.

My best friend Brandie is the doorgirl, so be nice to her and she'll probably take care of ya ;)

whatever u do, dont go with a group of guys and no girls....they wont even consider letting u in unless u know someone there....

Cool I appreciate it -- I assume tomorrow is the first the day they open up the "patio" --- where its the holiday

ahh it has been a while since u been there huh?

lol

the days of the 'patio', those were some damn good times back there.

They put in a million dollar renovation out there last year and the patio is now a bi level covered area....

its gorgeous and much more roomy...

not quite the same feel as we used to have years ago when dancing under the stars tho...

ive atrtached a pic of the ouside now, this is from the downstairs...

there is no list on sundays...

tomorrow will be a complete mobscene, it normally is crazy but on holiday weekends, its a whole nother story...

I would suggest getting there before 11, and bringing girls, unless u make reservations and eat dinner there first.

My best friend Brandie is the doorgirl, so be nice to her and she'll probably take care of ya ;)

whatever u do, dont go with a group of guys and no girls....they wont even consider letting u in unless u know someone there....

thanks for the great advice. i arrived in town yesterday night and decided to check out le souk. made reservation early for me and a friend - food and service was great. prices were reasonable, and the staff was very friendly. by 11 pm, the place was already packed. by 1 am, you couldn't even walk around freely anymore. place was seriously pumpin. at times, kinda difficult to dance as someone was always bumping into you or pushing you trying to navigate through the crowd. music was sick though. :pint:

Even at 3:30am the place was packed! I had fun regardless....lots of sausage hangin' around outside tho, sorry guys...:laugh2:

Had din dins there too...yummay! :drool:

OH...and I didn't realize the area outside is now covered until last night....that makes me :( That was a big part of the appeal.