Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HANG OUT AT THE BEACH. sunday

mjm

in case anyone wants to hang 2morrow afternoon. Some of us are gonna be hanging out at KEY BISCAYNE by the SEAQUARIUM.

if ur interested call me up to meet up if not contact someone from the board to be able to contact me. I'll be there early so if anyone wants to come out & hang & pound some brews let me know.

KOKY

vampress

MRMIAMI

lissette

funk

ME

some of the peeps going..

if not

You can contact these peeps if u don't have my #.

L8r

I drove all the way there and couldn't make it passed the traffic and mayhem :mad: , we'll do it some other time fo'sho' :)

you woukd of waited 15 minutes more and the ttraffic would of cleared out. It started pretty grim and it looked like it was going to pour. everyone else was leaving except us. so u probably would of made it. but next time.

i was at ocean reef.....we should plan this again for another time.....:bounce: :bounce:

not a problem.. i got a sweet spot where you can chill pretty much under shade all day long @ not worry about getting to burned under the sun.

I guess we can figure out a weekend. best bet is to do it on Sat. that way you have Sun to recover.

im glad i had today to recover...holy shit it was hot

i got to crandon park at 10am....started drinking and throwing the baseball and football around....that place was packed!!! ended up leaving at around 5 all crispy and tipsy. its a good thing to alternate water and alcohol. if not i think i wouldve been carried out on a stretcher.

it was fun though...i couldnt believe how packed that place was...getting out was hell ...thank goodness it didnt rain