Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Ink at Studio 4 Review.....

Studio 4 completely went off for Ink's set. Got there early, Roveen did a great job setting shit up... Place was cut in half with a curtain along w/ a new location for the dj booth to give it more of an intimate lounge feel. By 12:30 it was too packed so they opened the whole place up, Shawn threw down non stop vocals from open till close.

innocente

I believe in Love

Things just aint the same

Let the Sunshine (maybe the only original version played all night, everything was a remix or had a banger in the backround)

All this time acca over Pneu- Insane

Threw Fast and Loose over a vocal too which was pretty cool

Sinead O'Conner- Nothing Compares to You (Shawn's mix from a few years ago)

Jefferson Airplane

Keep Pushing

Innilate over Boots on the Run..... Corey's mix

- Ill go as far as to say it was the best vocal set dropped at Studio 4 and even Metro Lounge for that matter. Dancefloor never cleared out and Studio 4 had one of its BEST crowds ever, especially hot ass women.

ML2K3 and PK, thank you for letting me be a part of one of the more memorable nights in a long time.....

:hat:

BTW, the names of the djs to play the new studio 4 thurs. party are DAMN good..... One of which will shock everyone b/c he has never played for the metro family...... yet...

SHAWN INK WAS SIIIIICK

Awsome vibe........a true pro. One our our favorites. You will see him back ALOT this summer. Great dj, and him and his crew are real cool peeps.

Glad ya like it frankwhite. :)

Ink's still not booked at the shore this summer...... Everything is slow down south.

If Merge was opened....then we wouldn't have this problem

hopefulyl he plays a gig a DJAIS...he rocked it there last Labor Day Weekend

speakin of DJAIS....

where were you when Rydell played there..........?

that *!*@ing jackass forgot to call me...... he was my ride.

I opted to watch Family Guy instead.... I know I missed a great night, worst part was I had jury duty that Monday so I really should of made it...