Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEDD PATTERSON @CIELO for his monthly "VIBAL" party sat june 4th

One of the most underrated djs imo who has never dissapointed me with a set (only dj i can say that about). His parties are a musical journey that more and more people from this board are feeling well. Looking forward to sharing the floor with some of ya. Beats range from deep,dark,tribal,techy,classics to end the night. Hope some of you from this board will make it out.

first off.,. arg, you KNOW you will be there!!! dont front sucka! you wont be able to help urself.,.

its great how every time VIBAL comes around its sooner and sooner.,. gotta love it.,. never had a bad night when tedd was on the decks.,. looking forward to another great night.,.

hi

first off.,. arg, you KNOW you will be there!!! dont front sucka! you wont be able to help urself.,.

its great how every time VIBAL comes around its sooner and sooner.,. gotta love it.,. never had a bad night when tedd was on the decks.,. looking forward to another great night.,.

this months party gonna be extra good for me since i wont be here in july to hear him (will bein norway) will have to wait until aug for some more VIBAL, hope you guys represent to the fullest in july for me. And to those that make itout on sat introduce yourself if not then just feel the beats.

awwwww.,. i had a great time with you too gabe! i always do.,. what can i say? we lay it down.,. my back is killing me tho.,. prolly from carrying the floor all nite.,.

im totally stoked for tedd this weekend.,. i cant wait to bugg out and dance to one of my fav dj's out there.,. too bad he doesnt spin more than once a month.,. then again theres much to be said about the anticipation of the next event