Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with shelter

Whats up with shelter? is there anything happening or some new hot spots for the summmer, I wish I could find a night time outdoor party with some great beatys (Acid house, orogressive...ya know house, deep house, minimal, or even downtemp, drimm bass jazz) Where are the roof top parties @!! :hat::bowdown:

Shelters rooftop parties gonna be opening uppretty soon as well. But it wont be associated with the MAIN shelter DANCE PARTY with TIMMY REGISFORD and guest. SHELTER still the best and last of the UNDERGROUND MUSIC CLUBS 14yrs and still goin.

Get Lit @ SMOKIN SATURDAYS <<<Open Air Event>>>, Party Under The Stars!

Bradley Rose, RETOX NYC & FTWK Productions invite you to...

Smokin' Saturdays.

...On the Rooftop/Terrace of Club Shelter every Saturday of the summer.

Grand Opening JUNE 4th>>>

We cordially invite you to come, relax and be yourself. Party under the stars, Miami style. Our fabulous bartenders will be serving up a variety of irresistible cocktails and sangria. While our resident DJs play equally infectious house grooves. Clothing is optional. This is NYC's premier outdoor party featuring ONLY NYC House DJs as well as special performances and international guests.

On The Decks:

Kai & Raji

KAI of Chris & Kai, the duo that is red hot after recent hits "Catch Me"(released on Grammy award winning Deep Dish's Yoshitoshi label) featured on the #1 Billboard Ultra Dance 5 CD & "Gone to heaven" track featured on Sasha and Digweed's Essential mix teams up with RAJI K, former resident DJ of techno super club Womb, Tokyo to rock Shelter.

Alex Pearce

Alex Pearce is a DJ with a passion for house music. His style blends elements of funky, tribal and progressive house music into one. Notable events include performances at Centrofly, Discotheque, the Roxy, BLVD, and the Lunaterium. Alex has played alongside world class talent such as Peace Division, Max Graham, Ferry Corsten, Charles Feelgood, Demi (Deeper Substance), Justin Long, Danny 'Buddah' Morales and Luis Diaz.

Opening Set:

DJ Stadenco

OPEN BAR 10-11pm

To be placed on the BLACK MAGIC guest list for reduced admission please email BlackMagicNYC@gmail.com before 8pm the night of the event.

Please include the Venue, Date, and Name in the email.

Club Shelter

http://www.clubshelter.com/flash/low_index.htm

20 West 39th Street Between 5th & 6th

Please use the Club Shelter entrance on the left

For upcoming events & more info visit: http://RETOXNYC.com

shelter0604bm4ca.jpg

Bunnies and Kittens,

Brandon

Sullivan Room...

I agree noticed i said CLUBS. Sullivan room along with Cielo are my fave clubs in nyc. As for underground shelter been doing it for 14 yrs now while sully only has like 2 or 3. Hopefully SULLY wont be closing its doors anytime soon especially with the diversity of the talent they bring in. A lil something for everyone.So if ya wanna say sully is the best i wont argue with you at all.