Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wheel of Time Series

myrlin

If you have read them all, including the last one, let me know. Hoping to find someone who actually thinks to go over a few things.... wink.gif.....The people on their msg boards are morons ... lol

Gotta get away from the real world every now and then.......besides the weekends, lol.

cwm20.gifcwm20.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

<ducks for cover> No, never read them. Been purposely avoiding the addiction I've heard they cause but I'm sure I'll fold sometime soon.

Heard almost only amazing things about the series.

If you like Sci/Fi Fantasy however...you must run to amazong/BN whatever you use and pick up Dan Simmon's series Hyperion. Best sci fi read I've ever had. First book is mostly exposition, hard to get through but VERY worth it. Think of it as the first chapter in a long saga. Read it, for all that is good and holy in the world read it! ;-)

You won't regret it.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Originally posted by ooana:

<ducks for cover> No, never read them. Been purposely avoiding the addiction I've heard they cause but I'm sure I'll fold sometime soon.

Heard almost only amazing things about the series.

If you like Sci/Fi Fantasy however...you must run to amazong/BN whatever you use and pick up Dan Simmon's series Hyperion. Best sci fi read I've ever had. First book is mostly exposition, hard to get through but VERY worth it. Think of it as the first chapter in a long saga. Read it, for all that is good and holy in the world read it! ;-)

You won't regret it.

Silly girl, Already read those... wink.gif Long time ago. We do think alike it seems, hehe.

cwm11.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Archived