Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nikki Beach Update

just got word that the Nikki Beach and Resorts got slammed with a $50,000 fine for going ahead and builiding there beach complex without all the right permits and from the DEP. also heard that they do not plan to close the place down but are still in meeting and agreements to keep nikki beach open while they fix the few problems they have. one of the two problems is that the propane tanks are to close to the property and that it is also to close to the water and the DEP is worried that if a bad storm came then it will wash half of the place out.

so right now this shit sucks cause i am not getting my 60 hour weeks, lol but the place will be open on the weekend nights for cocktails for now, from what i heard. im sure they will do what they have to do to get this place up and running legally and safely for the customers. i just wanted to post this so nobody came down and was disapointed that there still is no full menu and it is not up to par yet. but once again ill make sure ill post anymore news i hear.

Z

just got word that the Nikki Beach and Resorts got slammed with a $50,000 fine for going ahead and builiding there beach complex without all the right permits and from the DEP. also heard that they do not plan to close the place down but are still in meeting and agreements to keep nikki beach open while they fix the few problems they have. one of the two problems is that the propane tanks are to close to the property and that it is also to close to the water and the DEP is worried that if a bad storm came then it will wash half of the place out.

so right now this shit sucks cause i am not getting my 60 hour weeks, lol but the place will be open on the weekend nights for cocktails for now, from what i heard. im sure they will do what they have to do to get this place up and running legally and safely for the customers. i just wanted to post this so nobody came down and was disapointed that there still is no full menu and it is not up to par yet. but once again ill make sure ill post anymore news i hear.

Z

they considered closing the place down? that's crazy?! they better not..i was looking forward to many days there

they considered closing the place down? that's crazy?! they better not..i was looking forward to many days there

i talked to the head chef today, the place will not close down and they will do everything they have to do to get everything up and running. they will still be open on the weekends serving drinks for now.

Z

i talked to the head chef today, the place will not close down and they will do everything they have to do to get everything up and running. they will still be open on the weekends serving drinks for now.

Z

Thats a shame they have alot of kinks to work out, but hopefully as you say, it will be full steam ahead in the next few weeks.

So, can you tell me what is in store the next few weekends or pretty much just the beach party thing.

Looking to come back down the weekend of the 17th

K

Thats a shame they have alot of kinks to work out, but hopefully as you say, it will be full steam ahead in the next few weeks.

So, can you tell me what is in store the next few weekends or pretty much just the beach party thing.

Looking to come back down the weekend of the 17th

K

as for this weekend it will only be the beach party thing like you said. they will be serving drinks and i doubt they will even charge for the beds yet. i really hope they get everything worked out by next week so we can really get these parties going and get this place hot cause this shit is really not good for bussiness at all.

another problem is they think they are too good for promotions for there concerts and shit. yes down in miami, marabella, brazil, st. tropez and st. barths they dont really need to but this is Atlantic City. people in NYC will hit the hamptons and people in north jersey will hit ssh and belmar more then AC. they will not even let there employees in on there off time which is bullshit and they are losing at least 20% of bussiness with that rule. there are about 250 emplyoees and i would say a good 150 of them all go clubbin and have alot of friends that like to go out and spend money. if we cant go then we are going to go out to other clubs and spend the money. they need to get there act together and realize this is New Jersey.

Z

at the begininng when nikki beach was first intoduced here in nj i was excited about it,cause the one in miami is off the hook.so i'm like wooooo we have one here now...all day... now as time goes by, its not sounding to promising at this point, i hope it all works out...

they will not even let there employees in on there off time which is bullshit and they are losing at least 20% of bussiness with that rule. there are about 250 emplyoees and i would say a good 150 of them all go clubbin and have alot of friends that like to go out and spend money. if we cant go then we are going to go out to other clubs and spend the money. they need to get there act together and realize this is New Jersey.

that is a retarted rule, of course they are losing out, i wish you the best with this place..

they will not even let there employees in on there off time which is bullshit and they are losing at least 20% of bussiness with that rule. there are about 250 emplyoees and i would say a good 150 of them all go clubbin and have alot of friends that like to go out and spend money. if we cant go then we are going to go out to other clubs and spend the money. they need to get there act together and realize this is New Jersey.

that is a retarted rule, of course they are losing out, i wish you the best with this place..

thanks we will have to see what happens. bar and front of the house managers are complaining about it as well.

Z

whats the reasoning behind not letting employees in on off time? could possibly see them not allowing them to drink.. but.. not letting them in at all is pretty weird?

i think cause last year an employee down in south beach got so wasted in the VIP room or someshit. i agree with employees not drinking as well, shit i would still go if i cant drink cause ill bring all my friends that want to go out and have a good time and let them spend money. but if they dont change it then Nikki Beach will lose alot of bussiness cause this in Jersey and there are alot of places to hit up besides Nikki Beach.

Z

uh-oh. This is sounding bad. I am going down for the gatti fight on the 25th and was all amped up for nikki beach, like others said, the miami spot is off the hook. But since it is gonna be a busy weekend I may have to make other plans. Good luck velvet

uh-oh. This is sounding bad. I am going down for the gatti fight on the 25th and was all amped up for nikki beach, like others said, the miami spot is off the hook. But since it is gonna be a busy weekend I may have to make other plans. Good luck velvet

Not trying to take any business away from Nikki.. but.. check out 32 degrees in the new Quarter section of the Tropicana if things are looking good.. It should be REAL hott that weekend.. If you need a table or want to be on the list PM me with info.. I bartend there...

Hey Velvet, my girlfriend and I are going to be in AC this weekend.........we are staying right next to the resorts, so basically right by Nikki beach.....is it open this sunday and whats the deal?

yes nikki beach will be open for drinks and shit. they still didnt get there kitchen aproved but will be aproved by the middle of the week. there will be a live dj so stop by. i doubt they will have a cover cause it has been a slow opening with all this bad weather and june is the slowest month down in AC. hope you enjoy.

Z

Not trying to take any business away from Nikki.. but.. check out 32 degrees in the new Quarter section of the Tropicana if things are looking good.. It should be REAL hott that weekend.. If you need a table or want to be on the list PM me with info.. I bartend there...

i heard that place was hot as well. i bet they even let there employees in when they are off to have a good time, lol. also heard it was kinda small, i have not yet been there cause i cant seem to find it, lol i walk all over the place upstairs. but i also heard they are strict with the age and im only 24 and it is 25 to get in i believe. im sure 32 degrees will have a great summer.

Z

come down on the 24th and nikki beach will be having there first friday night fight night on the beach. i forget who is fighting but it should be really good with celeb boxers hosting the party after the fight. im sure the website has more info. if ur down friday stop by and check it out. everyone at nikki beach hopes every weekend will be busy so we all get paid good, lol. but also by then the elbo room will be open to cater another 1500 people so swing by and check them both out.

Z