Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Translate South Beach to Vegas...

Need advice from someone who knows both Vegas and South Beach:

Going to Vegas 6/22-6/29...most favorite club I've ever been to is crobar in South Beach. Don't care too much for Mansion, Prive, Opium Garden, etc. Love crobar with both electronic and hip-hop nights. How does this preference translate to Vegas? Where should I go?

What hotel is Crobar opening in and when is it supposed to be ready? The impact this will have on electronic music in Vegas will be huge - I can't f'cking wait!!

It will be in the Aladdin/Planet Hollywood. I have no idea when it will be open. And yes, it will have a big impact on the club scene here.

Any word if they have started building this place yet or if they have started remodeling whatever was there?

Actually, I am not sure, though I will try to find out. I am pretty sure that the owners are going to build it from scratch. It may be built in a part of the hotel that is already there, but it will basically be built from scratch. Last I heard, the owners were lining up financing. Considering how great of a time I have had partying at Crobar Miami, I am definitely amped about them opening a club here.