Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ted Patterson @ Cielo!!

My fist time seeing him and I thought it was one, if not the best, parties I have attended in some time. The best SAT party for sure.

Good crowd , great house music

Mr patterson had me on the floor from first until last track.. :bounce:

need rest.

Tedd music was great the whole night and im gonna miss the party in july but i wont miss the august one for sure. Glad you had fun jerry52. Theres always someone taking pictures but i wonder where they end up? Couple of dtourist were in the house and were suprised on how good the beats were layed down. Much fun with everybody we were quite a big group of people last night werent we.

damm sorry about that FLOW i rolled solo tho and got in lol well i go there alot so i guess i'ma regular.hopefuly i'll see y a there next month for the next party. and about last night it was really good he played alot of disco songs for a while lol but that didnt matter cause that greygoose was crazy! *thanks to the HOT ASS italian girl who was so sweet and gave me it* Dont hate guys! haha Great night tho so tired from dancing the party is getting more popular every month hopefully tedd's fans will be able to one day see him spin at like spirit or something cause that would Kick ass!! well until next month ya'll good seeing all of you who showed up from the board 1.

Hey arg you forgot to mention on drew being drunk again. :laugh: No seriously I wanna hear Ted Patterson at crobar. Cause at least they have people there. I heard at spirit friday there was like 50 people in the joint. lol

yeah on fri there was 50 people there including me and bull.. Angel moraes was crazy .. i bet his set was better then sashas..

Ted was nuts . completely different apporach then other months.. But yet he still had me dancing.. great party , great vibes.

oh yeah and flow i usually go alone to and i get in to, but im a regular man. :)

Oh ed ed ed ed EDWIN... me drunk.. haha.. i don't remember me being drunk at all..

let me tell you what i saw.. i seen a guy named ed.. sitting down with his hand across his face.. Why? i don't know but im going to guess.. Somebody was twisted. Am i right? Or did someone put something in your drink?

LMAO hahahahahahahahhahhhahaahhhahahhahahahaahahha.. As matter a fact you were so drunk.. i don't remember you saying peace drew.. im out..

hahahahahahahhah

drew, stop that.,. dont deny.,. i always seem to be walking in to you going "jess, im so drunk right now".,. but then again, who am i to talk, of all people? must say i didnt get drunk sat night.,. tedd was a bit weird this month.,. not that it wasnt great.,. he started on the disco a bit early, and i just wasnt ready for it.,. thank goodness he picked it up for a bit before i left.,. as alwas, great seeing heads out supporting.,. it's be nice to see tedd somewhere other than cielo for once tho.,. guess people are starting to get to me.,.

TEDD PATTERSON in a big room would def be some hot beats. Looks like im gonna miss out on the july VIBAL party but looks like some of ya will keep it hot. Cant wait or aug. Just heard that MATIN GORE of depeche mode was in the house dancing it up to tedds beats as well.