THANX TO OUR SPONSORS:

INTEGRITY HOME LENDING INC.

FAUSTO SIMONES - ATTONEY at LAW

ROSA AGENCY - GEUBERT OLIVEIRA

COLCCI CLOTHING

CACHORRAO LUNCH & CYBER CAFE

US-BRASIL HAIR SALON

RED BULL

If you can hear the djs over the generators running the sound systems like last year.

Nice lineup of DJ's Now if only they showed up to spin it would have been a good time. Don't promote unless you can follow up on it. I went by that place 3 diffrent times Saturday night and everytime asked the Bouncers if any of those DJ's showed up he just put his head down like he had herd that question to many times that night with the same responce everytime. NO NO NO they were not their nor had they been their

there is only 1 dj that didnt show up and that was TSETTOS,

im sure Mark Amattuci, Anthony Devito, Jordan Twins, Richie Santana

will read this and let you know that they did show up and played we had a great time to bad you missed there sets....

:bowdown: Thanx Richie, Anthony, Toochhh, Troy, PREMO, Mentor and the TWINS, :bowdown: great set guys hope you all enjoyed the party, prepare for the Brasilian Festival!!!!!!! Sometime in Sept....

Always

Mario Calegari

i was there all day sunday and it was one of the best times ive had hanging/spinning all year...thanks for having me mario and tell the bartenders they did a fantastic job :)

ps the dj's i heard were troy, wilson, devito, mario, danny way, and the jordan twins and these guys turned it out!

I have to agree with Tooch......one of the best times I had playing in a long time. All the jocks turned it out!!!! The great thing about it was everyone played a little different. Mario thanks for having me and I am looking forward to the next event. :)

Thank you Anthony!!! i will keep you posted, and let me figure something out here for FUEL there im sure you will have a great time as well!!!

***** yea i had a feeling it was going to get really hot so the fans helped out alot thanx for showing up and the support!!!!!!

Always

M.C.

thanks again to Mario and Danny for putting a great party on for the Feast.

We had a great time both hanging out and spinning ........we are looking forward to getting another chance to chill some more.

The JORDAN TWINS

Im glad you all had fun!! Im working on something else i willlet you guys know

when i get more details and thanx for showing up!!!

njdionysus as you can see all the djs did show up so next time please dont post something without knowing the facts....

Always

Mario Calegari

2 THUMBS UP FOR ALL GUEST DJS!!!! GREAT JOB

Mainly press and all.. the guy filming was from SBT its a major station in Brasil it will be on there news channel i dunno when but i will see if i can get a copy from the sponsor

See if you can that would be cool.