Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anyone awake to give a review of Tiesto @ CROBAR??

this is the main reason why i didnt go to this event.....in miami he sucked so bad! was so upset that i paid for that but w/e...heard he spun innocente one of my ultimate fav songs! :heart:

Let Me Just Say That Last Night Was The Tiestos Best Ever Performance In Nyc. It Was Amazing. Even The Sound System Was On Point. The Vibe Was Great. After The Let Down In Miami This Yr I Kinda Wrote Him Off Until Last Night. A Complete Redemption On His Part. He Truly Is Amazing. And To All You Haters, Find Another Hobby Cuz U Dont Know What The Hell Your Talking About.

This was my first time seeing tiesto in ny since exit back in the day, And let me tell ya i expected more, actually harder way to many epic songs i wanted more progressive and tektrance songs but thats my opinion. He seems to realy bring it in ibiza and southbeach and just seemend to play safe here.

I give two thumbs down to light guy it took him about 2 hours to figure out how to control the lights to trance songs especially those long break downs in those epic tracks.

Tiesto seemend to be really be into it which made the crowd come alive, Im glad to see a vibe back in nyc, Becouse thats one thing that i hardley see in nyc.

question

what the last 2 song he play after the crawd asking for more

thank you

he started off with Push "universal nation" went into

DJ Tiesto "adagio for strings" and finishe dup with some track ive heard plenty of times but dont know the name... that universal nation tease sucked!!! thats like one of my top 5 favorite songs ever..