Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold, Liquid Todd, Hernan Cattaneo, Denny Tsettos

Guest saleen351

Ahimsa, Let Me Just Say, The Only Reason For My Last Post Was Because I Do Not See Any Reason Why You Were Jumping Down Saleens Throat........you Said You Were A Fan Of Denny, Or Liked Him, Or Whatever, But Then You're The One Putting Him Down And Saying He Shouldn't Be In The Line Up, But Then You Accused Saleen Of Degrading Him, Which He Didn't.....you Make No Sense I'm Sorry..............

Saleen Explained Everything Very Clearly With Several Resources To Back Him Up.......i Also Believe That Saleen Has An Extreme Amount Of Knowledge In The Industry And Connections.......basically He Has The Credentials To Make His Statments.......who Are You And What Is Your Backround Other Than Going Out????? Just A Question!!!!

nah that's cool stiffy..iam sure he will comp you for that@ space hehehe.. i understand...the only thing i don't like is when denny is dropping a banging track it's great but then he will put on some ktu cheese that kills it. Tell the truth ain't it better when you hear a banging track being drop, but then when cheese comes in that sucks. :dj:

maybe to you denny is not great. personally i think he is. i heard him many times at all differnt spots. i am only 24 years old and i been hearing denny since i have been starting my clubbin days so to me he is a great dj. i could care less about any of these world-known djs. thats just the way i feel. everyone has there own tastes in music and dj's.

Z

well im 24 too and ur right :cool: "everyone has there own tastes in music and dj's." then again is always good to see different djs with different sets :rock:

well im 24 too and ur right :cool: "everyone has there own tastes in music and dj's." then again is always good to see different djs with different sets :rock:

dont get me wrong i dont worship denny, lol i do like to see differnt djs rock the tables as well and hit up differnt spots but denny has always been one of my favorite dj's along with a few others that are on the top of my list. as for the headliners i would say roger sanchez is up top.

Z

dont get me wrong i dont worship denny, lol i do like to see differnt djs rock the tables as well and hit up differnt spots but denny has always been one of my favorite dj's along with a few others that are on the top of my list. as for the headliners i would say roger sanchez is up top.

Z

i agree sanchez is good :half: but i rather go with cattaneo,picotto or morillo even chuz & ceballos r great :biggrin: n if u ask me i rather go with santana that with denny :dj::beer:

i agree sanchez is good :half: but i rather go with cattaneo,picotto or morillo even chuz & ceballos r great :biggrin: n if u ask me i rather go with santana that with denny :dj::beer:

i like chus and ceballos as well, heard them once and they were sick. morillo keeps playin the same sets really but love his cds as for cattaneo and picotto i have never heard them live yet but sure they are sick as well. and for richie i have been behind him for a long while. miss the heat friday partys at bunkas. thats when i first heard him while i was promotin over there. now he rips it all over.

Z

i like chus and ceballos as well, heard them once and they were sick. morillo keeps playin the same sets really but love his cds as for cattaneo and picotto i have never heard them live yet but sure they are sick as well. and for richie i have been behind him for a long while. miss the heat friday partys at bunkas. thats when i first heard him while i was promotin over there. now he rips it all over.

Z

heheh richie is not only a good dj but a great person aswell we had a blast in southamerica n i hope we can do it again :party: goodtimes :rock:

Guest saleen351

Richie was my fav DJ when I grew up in NJ. I was a reg at Heat Fridays. Richie was awesome back then, and his productions must be doing well, I've seen oscar g use 4 of his tracks on his cds. However he doesn't get out there and dj out of the tri state area, that I have seen. I wish I could get him booked here.

As for Denny with his "cheese", his bookings and resume speak for them self. Cheese djs don't play Space, that simple. EM and Tsettos play almost all the same tracks. EM is my favorite dj on the planet, then oscar g, but tsettos is now breaking out of his tri state area digs and can hang with the likes of og and em...

As for piccotto, his sound died, it's pure hard core techno. You want to hear quality house in your parts, go see cevin fisher spin.. I saw him a month at amika and the man dropped the hammer...

*cevin did women beat their men..

Richie was my fav DJ when I grew up in NJ. I was a reg at Heat Fridays. Richie was awesome back then, and his productions must be doing well, I've seen oscar g use 4 of his tracks on his cds. However he doesn't get out there and dj out of the tri state area, that I have seen. I wish I could get him booked here.

As for Denny with his "cheese", his bookings and resume speak for them self. Cheese djs don't play Space, that simple. EM and Tsettos play almost all the same tracks. EM is my favorite dj on the planet, then oscar g, but tsettos is now breaking out of his tri state area digs and can hang with the likes of og and em...

As for piccotto, his sound died, it's pure hard core techno. You want to hear quality house in your parts, go see cevin fisher spin.. I saw him a month at amika and the man dropped the hammer...

*cevin did women beat their men..

i gotta admmit that u know ur shit lol :rock: