Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know where i can DL some good Junior Vazquez sets

ive never really been into the guy but i wanna hear some of his sets...cant find any on limewire...let me know

Send Kaydup a private message... hes a huge Junior fan and he has TONS of Junior sets from way back in the day.

If you're looking to find out what Junior sounds like Live, I wouldn't recommend buying his CD's. They sound nothing like how he spins Live. I've downloaded one or two mixes through Kazaa that claims it's Jr. spinning but it doesn't really sound like him from my experience. The DeepHouse page looks like it has some of his mixes from way back in the day however, I personally feel his era is way over. If you really wanted to experience him at the height of his career, you needed to be around during his Tunnel & Palladium days. The man was unstoppable back then. He was pretty great at Twilo but after that, forget it. His Earth & Disco days, forget it.

I'm afraid you're too late friend. I will say this, Jr. has inspired me to want to become a DJ.

hey Leo wern't u like in elementary scool during his SF Days?lol j/k,anyway Junior has said time and time again that Arena @ Palladium was his ultimate dj high.Please with all those Amazing Anthems and those preformances.I still got my Dj Junior Vasquez vol1 and vol2 and listen to them to this day and they still sound fresh.also i found Junior live new years eve 1999 on Khazza. :)