Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***** beautiful women of nyc appreciation thread*****

this thread is annoying.,. when are men going to see us for the whats inside, and not what we look like, what we wear, so on and so forth? and whats up with men and feet? sheesh.,.

hah, when we're walking down the street all ya got is looks to go by, imagine if i stopped every woman and started dropping 20 questions.

not for nuthin.,. but how would you feel when you cant walk down the street without guys fuckin hollerin at you all like yo ma hey baby where u goin can i come with you? its fucking annoying as shit and makes us(or at least me) feel like a piece of meat.,. get over it.,. learn to love a woman for what and how she thinks, not what she looks like walking down the street.,.

this thread is annoying.,. when are men going to see us for the whats inside, and not what we look like, what we wear, so on and so forth? and whats up with men and feet? sheesh.,.

youre annoying. and well be able to see whats on the inside when you start to show us whats on the inside... but if all youre showing us is your skin, thats all were going to be interested in... and for the record ive never in my life, "hollered" or kicked it to a girl on the street. so dont paint us all with the same brush jessy...

not for nuthin.,. but how would you feel when you cant walk down the street without guys fuckin hollerin at you all like yo ma hey baby where u goin can i come with you? its fucking annoying as shit and makes us(or at least me) feel like a piece of meat.,. get over it.,. .

stop hanging out by construction sites and the back doors of restaurants and you should be ok

not for nuthin.,. but how would you feel when you cant walk down the street without guys fuckin hollerin at you all like yo ma hey baby where u goin can i come with you? its fucking annoying as shit and makes us(or at least me) feel like a piece of meat.,. get over it.,. learn to love a woman for what and how she thinks, not what she looks like walking down the street.,.

that's bullshit... if you're an attractive girl guys are gonna try and talk to you... how many times have you went and started talking to a guy because he just read the same book as you... NONE!! bc you dont know anything about the person and at first you have to go on looks... you go over because they are goodlooking and you hope they're not dumb as bricks... sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt.. please us guys cant do anything right... if no guys were coming up to you im sure you'd be complaining about that too...

youre annoying. and well be able to see whats on the inside when you start to show us whats on the inside... but if all youre showing us is your skin, thats all were going to be interested in... and for the record ive never in my life, "hollered" or kicked it to a girl on the street. so dont paint us all with the same brush jessy...

haha fucking amen!!!!!! great post!!! :pint:

they're always playing the double standard... if guys werent coming up to them theyd be like blah blah all guys care about is looks blah blah