Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TYSON vs. McBRIDE

TYSON VS. MCBRIDE  

11 members have voted

1. 1. TYSON VS. MCBRIDE

you watchin' the race today :love:

:makeout:

of course...i got up extra early to get an oil change and to food shop so i wouldnt miss any of it...i left my friends last nite to rush home for the busch race but it was rained out...so i watched the indy race :D are u gonna watch today???

:makeout:

of course...i got up extra early to get an oil change and to food shop so i wouldnt miss any of it...i left my friends last nite to rush home for the busch race but it was rained out...so i watched the indy race :D are u gonna watch today???

I watched the Indy race too on Saturday night :love:

I listened to the race on my headset while getting fried to a crisp next to my buddies pool, then came home and watched the rest on tv. Dale Jr.. :mad:

Did you see Tony's tire blow out and strip the fender off like a can opener.. shit was dope... good race..tough on the left side tires...... probably due to the rumble strips separating the track from the grass.. at least thats what DW was sayin' .. makes sense....

I watched the Indy race too on Saturday night :love:

I listened to the race on my headset while getting fried to a crisp next to my buddies pool, then came home and watched the rest on tv. Dale Jr.. :mad:

Did you see Tony's tire blow out and strip the fender off like a can opener.. shit was dope... good race..tough on the left side tires...... probably due to the rumble strips separating the track from the grass.. at least thats what DW was sayin' .. makes sense....

it was a good race to watch...lots of tires went down...i think ur thinking of leffler...i think his car ripped open due to the tire...