Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters @ Roxy, Sun 7/3

meeeehhhh my dj is better than yours... mehhhhhh

ehhhhh he stole my dj's idea... you fucking herbs.. :working::working::working::type::type:

the gayness never ends on this board...

Ha, ha! You're so right! It's like some people think that DT actually sits down and thinks up the flyer ideas as well. And like that's been the first time someone's put someone else's face in the place of Uncle Sam. I saw one w/Osama Bin Laden stating he wants America to attack Iraq. Should Osama be angry w/DT then?

Gimmie a fuckin break.

:gang:

Question, i used to go to Roxy allot like maybe a yr n a half ago...i havent been there in mad long, but i was considering goin to this...but i heard that Roxy is strictly for the gay/lesbian scene n i dont wanna be outta place ya know, anyways i was hoping someone could let me know...thanx

Question, i used to go to Roxy allot like maybe a yr n a half ago...i havent been there in mad long, but i was considering goin to this...but i heard that Roxy is strictly for the gay/lesbian scene n i dont wanna be outta place ya know, anyways i was hoping someone could let me know...thanx

roxy is gonne be predominantly straight tomorrow night.. JP draws a JP crowd... the music will be tight and the party will be in-sane... it sucks passing it up but i know a year from now i will be kicking myself in the ass if i miss steve angello for jonathan peters so tomorow i will be at show... hopefully steve angello starts early and i can leave show by 3-4 and maybe, MAYBE get my jonathan peters fix...

HORRIBLE party, 6 AM and I'm home...left after being there for 2 hours. Paid $45 to get in and had a redbull for $7. Hands down the worst crowd and music I have witnessed in my life.. I dunno wtf happened to JP but the new tech house he plays is just :vomit2: I'm definetly done with supporting him. It was 18 to get in so I expected to have bunch of kiddies running around all cracked out. They need to get a new sounds system in that place or shut down that shit hole period. Anyone who will say this party was sick was on drugs or doesn't know what a good music/crowd is.

it was TERRIBLE. roxy door management is ridiculous - people were paying the bouncers $20 a head to CUT the line (not even to guarantee entrance, just to move up closer to the door.) the bouncers must have made over thousands of dollars last night. i waited an hour and a half because roxy fails to have a ticket line and a non-ticket line - they are such assholes at that club. then i get inside and the music sounds horrendous, half the people were under 21 (i saw 3 seriously e'd out girls in the bathroom and one of them was literally carrying about 30 plastic straws in her bra-top to munch on), and for some reason roxy kept those chairs and tables in the back side by the far bar. i mean with that many people u really cant have those tables there. the one dance circle i saw had a bunch of jacked kids with no shirts on hopping around and at first, i was like oh this one kid isnt bad but something is off, and then i realized that even though he had decent moves, he wasnt even going with the music. it was like he was deaf. i stayed less than an hour and didnt even feel bad about leaving - i will never go to roxy again. i have said it before but last night takes the cake.