Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone still play ad&d

frodo

Okay...I have to admit it.

yes, I played D&D.

In fact, played D&D, Palladium, some White Wolf and Magic the Gathering. As a girl though, I have to say, it was rather weird from time to time. It's rare to meet a girl gamer.

Hell, I even worked for an online RPG as a game developer all through college. So there's my big secret...I'm a closet RPG dork!

I use to love it because I always looked at it as a form of improvisational theater. (Ex-actor here) It was a chance to just let loose and play and not worry about the carreer or judgemental side etc of theater training. And hell, it let me pretend I was all those things I wanted to be when I was a kid if not more! Now ya can't say that isn't fun. :PpPp

I haven't played in years and now I don't have time any longer, but I've got great memories of playing with friends through my teenage years. And despite my gaming tendencies I still went out so Blah! <g>

The D&D movie opens this weekend?!!! bah I had no idea...urk..urk..MUST go MUST go! <scurries to make time in her weekend>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

Well Honestly;

its kinda a close group that plays, We even have afriend in FLA that calls us up and plays on speacker phone for hours how funny is that?

Originally posted by frodo:

do you accept new players

Sign

Hopefull

------------------

Howz Ya BOX?

Like a Biskit....

bottle1-a.gifAll Gone ecstasy_a.gifThe chemical molecules that make up Ectasy

Had friends who played every now and then in college. They would ask me but things were a little hectic then and I barely had time to sleep.

Always wanted to play though...absolutely love that stuff. Still read it on a regular basis.

If anyone ever needs an extra player... wink.gif

[This message has been edited by shannah (edited 12-06-2000).]