Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets see em... morillo reviews 6/10

It is official...Erick Morillo is by far my new favorite dj EVER and it has nothing to do with the music which was off the hook by the way or maybe it was just the drugs I was on were really good...either way though I find out about 7:30am or so that the bar will be reopening up at 8:00am so I was psyched. I was already mad fucked up, trippin balls...my man Erick gets on the mic and announces that he is buying the entire club shots of silver patron :woah:

8:00am comes and I'm chillin at the bar and the bartender is literally lining up a hundred shot glasses in front of me and just starts pouring patron in them for people to grab. Was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever witnessed. Shit set me off....good man Erick, thanks for the shot!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

It is official...Erick Morillo is by far my new favorite dj EVER and it has nothing to do with the music which was off the hook by the way or maybe it was just the drugs I was on were really good...either way though I find out about 7:30am or so that the bar will be reopening up at 8:00am so I was psyched. I was already mad fucked up, trippin balls...my man Erick gets on the mic and announces that he is buying the entire club shots of silver patron :woah:

8:00am comes and I'm chillin at the bar and the bartender is literally lining up a hundred shot glasses in front of me and just starts pouring patron in them for people to grab. Was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever witnessed. Shit set me off....good man Erick, thanks for the shot!

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Of course, you probably have to be whacked out of your skull to have a good time and withstand the people and his music.