Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New World Record in 100 Meter Dash!!

Roberts Wesleyan College - small college in Rochester, NY...competed in the NAIA...we had like 4 Kenyans on the team back then, so it made life a lot easier for us haha

Shit cool. If you don't mind me asking, what were your best times in these events, since you competed on a strong level.

Shit cool. If you don't mind me asking, what were your best times in these events, since you competed on a strong level.

Yep...no worries

200 - 21.78

400 - 47.62

800 - 1:50.83 off the gun, 1:48.8 on a relay

I'm old and out of shape as fuck now though...be lucky if I could run 2:30 :laugh:

Yep...no worries

200 - 21.78

400 - 47.62

I'm old and out of shape as fuck now though...be lucky if I could run 2:30 :laugh:

:woah: Holy shit. My fastest 800 was 1:58. Dude, 1:50? A kid who wasn't muc faster than me went to U Miami, he did maybe 1:55. With your times, you could have run anywhere you wanted.

:woah: Holy shit. My fastest 800 was 1:58. Dude, 1:50? A kid who wasn't muc faster than me went to U Miami, he did maybe 1:55. With your times, you could have run anywhere you wanted.

Yeah, but I didn't hit those times till my sophmore year in college...I ran about 50 and 1:57 my senior year of HS and this school was the only one to take a chance and give me a scholarship. Training with Kenyans was something I really wanted to do and it paid off...dropped 5 secs in the 800 and gained valuable experience.

One of the things I learned in college is that some small schools can be dominant in Track and Field. There's this lil college in PA called Lincoln and they BLAST all the big schools year after year!

LOL Spragga, you were the FIRST person I thought of when i saw this on msn....

:kiss2:

ty baby - I was going crazy when I saw that lol

Parents and relatives have been calling me constantly too - Jamaica is on the Sprint map now...and he's not even the best one they got!

Good shit though and I wanna the US step and do something now.

Yep...no worries

200 - 21.78

400 - 47.62

dood ur insane... havent spoken to you in a while man... i remember when u were tryin to break 1:52 ... came out with a 2 second PR ... good shit... senioritis kicked in for me... didn't do too well this year :mad: but w/e ... l8r man...

dood ur insane... havent spoken to you in a while man... i remember when u were tryin to break 1:52 ... came out with a 2 second PR ... good shit... senioritis kicked in for me... didn't do too well this year :mad: but w/e ... l8r man...

Shit yeah man...2 years ago when I was stuck in Rochester bored off my ass...never ran faster than 1:54 that summer...threw in the towel after that!

I might start doing some road races in the fall for fun.

Shit yeah man...2 years ago when I was stuck in Rochester bored off my ass...never ran faster than 1:54 that summer...threw in the towel after that!

I might start doing some road races in the fall for fun.

i need to start running again... but its hard with my huge knockers :laugh:

be glad you don't have that problem sprags :D