Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pimp & Ho Party Las Vegas

johnlombrana

Does any one know if there will be a Pimp & Ho Holloween party this year in Las Vegas, if so were?I was their last year and went to Club Rio's Holloween Party and had a blast.I plan on being there again this year.I was inb Vegas the weekend before laber day and partied & Gambeled like a Rockstar, and there was a Pimp & Ho party the Laber Day weekend in Vegas that I just found out about all well missed out. If any one can give me info that would be great.

Thanks John

There are a TON of PNH parties in Vegas throughout the year. Many of them are a blast, all are a reason to dress crazy and go nuts and some of them (the last couple of years) are just a reason for the promoters to make some dough.

That being said, a SURE THING PNH party happens in Vegas every Labor Day weekend, and although the venue used to rotate for the last 3 years it has been in the Orleans Arena (as it will be again this year, Sat., Sept 3, 2005). If you go to the Orleans Arena website, they are doing presale tickets, VIP 103$, GA $60. We did the VIP last year and found it to be faster to get drinks and have a place to sit, but no real other advantages. It might be more fun to hang in the GA dance floor.

Have fun, good luck.