Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So somebody is impersonating me on robpromotions messageboard

LOLOL this si coming from the same dude who took the time out of his day to personally message me on AIM and tell me how much of a trashy jersey guido programmed from birth i am because i was "thinking" about getting a bottle on a crowded night so i could have somewhere to sit.... riiiiiiiight... heheh whatup homeboy!!!!!
1st off Dan why are u trying to open a can of worms from what a year ago?get over it already.2nd damn str8 i imed u on aim because me unlike some other people will call you out on something if i dont like it without hiding or using other peoples nicknames.and lastly Dan u dumb little Elf you...if you remember that day you would have remembered that u acted all cool with me on aim and appologized,just to come on here and talk more smack.....sooo just leave it at that Dan or dont i really dont care cuz either way u will lose....now put that in your pipe and smoke it.Got anymore hot air to blow? :hang:

1st off Dan why are u trying to open a can of worms from what a year ago?get over it already.2nd damn str8 i imed u on aim because me unlike some other people will call you out on something if i dont like it without hiding or using other peoples nicknames.and lastly Dan u dumb little Elf you...if you remember that day you would have remembered that u acted all cool with me on aim and appologized,just to come on here and talk more smack.....sooo just leave it at that Dan or dont i really dont care cuz either way u will lose....now put that in your pipe and smoke it.Got anymore hot air to blow? :hang:

i acted all cool bc im a nice peson, thats what nice people do... but then i realized what you did was extremely gay and when i bust your balls about it you get all defensive and it's fun for everyone... and i call pretty much everyone out here on shit too... look at the DT thread... lol take it easy buddy... have fun catchin

i acted all cool bc im a nice peson, thats what nice people do... but then i realized what you did was extremely gay and when i bust your balls about it you get all defensive and it's fun for everyone... and i call pretty much everyone out here on shit too... look at the DT thread... lol take it easy buddy... have fun catchin
ok soo u mean to tell me Dan that a nice person as u call yourself would act all cool with someone than all the sudden got this revelation that it was as u say "gay" and than come on here and type all this smack about me....and u like to bust my balls because its "fun for everyone?" boy i can see right through your bullshit a mile away...btw i didnt relieze you knew "Everyone" its funny because with every response you make to me you just make yourself look like a bigger idiot than i thought you were...... :swallow:

ok soo u mean to tell me Dan that a nice person as u call yourself would act all cool with someone than all the sudden got this revelation that it was as u say "gay" and than come on here and type all this smack about me....and u like to bust my balls because its "fun for everyone?" boy i can see right through your bullshit a mile away...btw i didnt relieze you knew "Everyone" its funny because with every response you make to me you just make yourself look like a bigger idiot than i thought you were...... :swallow:

no dude i gave you the benefit of the doubt bc you thought i was someone i wasnt, which is all goood it happens a lot.. BUT i had my "vision" when i saw you talking smack to other people i brought it up.. today i just brought it up bc i was bored and im stuck laying in bed because i had 4 teeth pulled and im on so much vicodin i can barely talk... :rock::rock::drool: but i found it amusing to bust your balls.. whatever i dont claim to be mr. popularity here i dont care what people think bc i think the majority of the people who post on this board are narrowminded bastards... but whatever.. have a good night man... just go t sleep dont bother responding..

no dude i gave you the benefit of the doubt bc you thought i was someone i wasnt, which is all goood it happens a lot.. BUT i had my "vision" when i saw you talking smack to other people i brought it up.. today i just brought it up bc i was bored and im stuck laying in bed because i had 4 teeth pulled and im on so much vicodin i can barely talk... :rock::rock::drool: but i found it amusing to bust your balls.. whatever i dont claim to be mr. popularity here i dont care what people think bc i think the majority of the people who post on this board are narrowminded bastards... but whatever.. have a good night man... just go t sleep dont bother responding..
i thought u were someone that you wernt because that is how you acted....sooo obviously you did care what i thought at that time because you agreed with everything i said...than u came on here and turned it all around trying to be all cool like haha i just fucked with starscream.whatever put a fork in me im done.Dan like i said before ill say it again,You dont put my name in your posts or get involved when i have a problem with someone else and were cool.but if you wanna talk BS and rearrange a story to make yourself look like the good guy when thats not the case at all, your damn right Skippy im gonna respond....just walk away, i beg of u.

i thought u were someone that you wernt because that is how you acted....sooo obviously you did care what i thought at that time because you agreed with everything i said...than u came on here and turned it all around trying to be all cool like haha i just fucked with starscream.whatever put a fork in me im done.Dan like i said before ill say it again,You dont put my name in your posts or get involved when i have a problem with someone else and were cool.but if you wanna talk BS and rearrange a story to make yourself look like the good guy when thats not the case at all, your damn right Skippy im gonna respond....just walk away, i beg of u.

hehe ok ok you win!!!

note to self: never start internet argument with gay dudes

heh take it easy man, lighten up to.. it's an internet messageboard dont take it so seriously..

hehe ok ok you win!!!

note to self: never start internet argument with gay dudes

heh take it easy man, lighten up to.. it's an internet messageboard dont take it so seriously..

u should follow ur own advice there tough guy...