Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keane tonite at Revolution Ft Laud (pungtang fest 2.5)

funketeer

I'm heading out to Ft Laud to check a brit trio called Keane, drums, piano and voice...some say it sounds a bit like Coldplay for the obvious piano but I think they bring their own shit to the table, they're kinda sappy but they're good, anyone going? Bueler? Bueler? Revolution is the same venue that used to be The Chili Pepper, so it's a cool flashback from the door in anyways...everyone I talked to today is going and the reason is simple, there's a bit of a legend about these guys being amazing on stage...a piano and drums duo with a very talented vocalist in front, should be ineteresting...legend says they got signed right after playing their third concert ever as a band. :eek:

more later...

medium_keane.3.jpg

Keane

check it out

There's always some amazing group showcasing at Revolution. Two weeks ago I saw The Roots there....That was some dope shit.......

:letsgo:

See you there!!!!!

PS.....

Rumor has it they got a new night coming up.....

Thanks Kittie, got my tix 2 months ago :)

:hoparound

wowee kazawee!!!! :eek:

I've seen most every singer alive worth mentioning and I have to say Keane's vocalist is the sharpest most gifted one so far...i don't know about content or purpose but what pipes!!!!!!!! I mean, he has extraordinary vocal techniques combined with obvious gifts from birth...he just has an incredible sweet and refined voice...wicked, he would go from lows to highs with absolutely no effort at all...Keane is on my "A" list since last nite...glad I went.

:bounce: