Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song Of The Summer 2005??

Love Piano Track. Everybody - Martin Solveig is also quality, heard him at a Defected night at Pacha in London back in April - absolutely superb!

both of those tunes are bangin!! even though its a lil older ive also been hearing Gehts Noch a LOT this summer...still too early to tell what THE summer anthem is yet though...

both of those tunes are bangin!! even though its a lil older ive also been hearing Gehts Noch a LOT this summer...still too early to tell what THE summer anthem is yet though...

i wouldnt mind hearing gehts noch this summer as long as people are rocking the steve angello reeeeeemix.. i wasnt a fan of any other mix...

gehts noch is awful....thank god angello made a mix that is at least tolerable....

I didn't mind it the first time I heard it (though I was drunk). However it got very tired, very quickly indeed! Angello seems to be turning out some great remixes at the moment though, so doesn't surprise me that he has worked his magic on this.

1 So Many Times Modjo All The Way

2. I Got The Pills

thats Gadjo :bounce: and was last years choon

and flashdance came out last summer, cant be an 05 anthem can it?

how bout just cant get enuf...herd and fitz featuring abigail bailey that subliminals new 05 answer to last years gadjo!!!

and instead of flashdance...maybe Say Hello

even tho its older--

Alright - Red Carpet is gettin close to anthem status....

biggest record i played down the shore last weekend by far....and it was also the biggest record I played in belmar the weekend before (biggest meaning biggest crowd reaction, most people asking for the id, ectect)

have heard this track since last spring in 04 when sanchez dropped it at secret soul sessions...yet morillo just caught on to playing it ummm in december after we told him how hot it was and he said "ITS ALRIGHT" :)

its also on subliminal sessions 9

which is hot!

My pick for one of the summer 2005 anthems is Into Your Eyes-Armand Van Helden-The Jersey Shore should love this one!!

yeah this track is hot... it hasnt been huge yet maybe this summer it'll blow up...

ps dont listen to vlad... the kid is a toolshed... :rolleyes:

thats Gadjo :bounce: and was last years choon

and flashdance came out last summer, cant be an 05 anthem can it?

how bout just cant get enuf...herd and fitz featuring abigail bailey that subliminals new 05 answer to last years gadjo!!!

and instead of flashdance...maybe Say Hello

herd and fitz is the bomb. I been playing it since around april. Great response every time. Its the feeling that i Looooooooooooooooooooooooooove

i forgot it was a jersey thread i was posting on

i usually dont go out here

just live here ;)

even if it takes the dj's a while to play the songs...a whole summer?

all the guido dj's from the shore follow morillo and sanchez at least.....both have played out to the crowd there in response to their following in the city...

they could get the choons down form them certainly before they've been out for a year...IMO