Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Online Pharmacies

I'm thinking about buying antibiotics off of an online pharmacy website...what's the deal with these? Are they legal? Will I get arrested for giving my credit card number? Will they rip me off? Has anyone on the board ever ordered anything from an online pharmacy before?

• 3 weeks later...

if they are one of the sites...that gives you scripts without ever seeing you..but u describe what u have and they assess you online...

usually those type are overpriced since they know the people using them cant seek regular professional help...

well i would use a credit not debit card....and i would just check your statement often...u are not responsible for purchases u didnt make...it just a pain to get your $$ back

not sending the medicine is a possibility..there was a list on the drug board...oh well..

staying in 2nite too...?

im so lame

• 1 month later...
its fine if theyre overpriced...im just worried that if i give them my debit card number theyre going to somehow take all my money or not send the medicine or something...are they sketchy like that??

Never use a debit card online. You put your whole bank acct in jeopardy if the info is compromised.

Not to mention alot of times if you make puchases with your debit card, they cant protect you the same way a credit card would. ie.. I bought tickets to a paul van dyk show out here a few years ago, I puchased with my debit card. Well they ended up changing the show time to 2am, when I tried to file a claim to get my money back, my bank couldnt help me very much, they suggested that I make all my future buys with my credit card. I just lucked out that Groove gave money back that time. :phone: