Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HCCR Disappointment:(!!!

He arrived late and did not even play 3 hours in the main room, he came onto the patio ok and now and this is not the Romero I heard at Ultra

!!!

Very disappointed, yeah that's all I can say, I was expecting a lot MORE from Romero!!!

Thankfully I have Superchumbo next Friday, which will make up for this shit!!!!

Whatever Romero sounded like every other DJ out there , I was expecting more from him than PUTJ(even though I LOVE IT) and GET NOCH!!!

Like I said before VERY DISAPPOINTED, even though he played the Patio it seemed like it there was no change at all...............I hate to admit it but Cedric blew Romero out of the water tonight, and Ivano just finished him off!!!

I have completely lost any and all admiration that I had for Romero after tonight, don't know WTF happened but that was not the Romero I HEARD AT ULTRA, fucking plain and simple!!!!

Uggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

You guys have no idea the feeling of disillusion that I have inside right now!!!!!

I don't think there is a worse feeling than the one of being let down by one of your FUCKING FAVORITE DJs!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK KKKKK

DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT TTTTT!!!!

Incredible but I have such an empty feeling inside, that no words can explain this feeling..........maybe im exagerating but GOD DAMMIT this FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!

10204347.jpg

You know what, STFU............and keep any smartass comments you may have to your fucking self for today!!!!

Do not come on this thread to bash Superchumbo, cause I will literally break you open a new ASSHOLE, if you don't like Superchumdo good for you.........but just STFU!!!

:love: :love:

calm down, put on your favorite set, and jam the fuck out in your room....

there will be better days :)

You know what, STFU............and keep any smartass comments you may have to your fucking self for today!!!!

Do not come on this thread to bash Superchumbo, cause I will literally break you open a new ASSHOLE, if you don't like Superchumdo good for you.........but just STFU!!!

:woah2:200.jpg

10204347.jpg

:werd:

jeez girl, take a chill pill and r e l a x... :idea:

breathe in breathe out...

very smart observation by carlitos too..

play some music and calm down babe.... not good for ur body to become enraged by a messageboard....

hope u have a nice day! :)

.-:smoke:

:werd:

jeez girl, take a chill pill and r e l a x... :idea:

breathe in breathe out...

very smart observation by carlitos too..

play some music and calm down babe.... not good for ur body to become enraged by a messageboard....

hope u have a nice day! :)

.-:smoke:

Trust me, I WISH it was the message board!!!

If it was I would brush it off like nothing, but not this!!!

she reminds me of a female bling :idea:
Do you know me???

ALL I AM GOING TO SAY TO YOU IS FUCK YOU

If you are wanting to get on my bad side, congratulations.....you just have, I think for myself, and love the music that I love cause "I LOVE IT"...........not cause everyone else does!!!

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

Do you know me???

ALL I AM GOING TO SAY TO YOU IS FUCK YOU

If you are wanting to get on my bad side, congratulations.....you just have, I think for myself, and love the music that I love cause "I LOVE IT"...........not cause everyone else does!!!

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!!!!

:aaah:

she reminds me of a female bling :idea:

Ok bro, now thats going too far, how can u compare a skinny, fake prick, attention whore, DJ cock sucking, cheap ass, shitty review clown, no game piece of trash to a lovely, all real, (yes the titties are real, how do I know, cause I am a tit guy and I know, plus I had to hold them while we were at the shooting range, it was fuckin up her focus :idea: ) passionate music lover, red headed (i prefer the blonde), yummy looking tang, nice titties, yeah I think I said that already, oh well hialeah hottie (no white women in hialeah, thank god, how do i know, cause I am the hialeah cracker)

So there, a big difference from bling to her, no way dude :rock: