Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help! Newbie June 24-25 Where To Go?

Going on a girls weekend out with a couple girlfriends this weekend to NYC (June 24-25) and we have NO IDEA where to even begin. We are looking for a large dance club that plays Top 40/Dance/Hip-Hop type music. Any suggestions? We did not realize that it was gay pride weekend when we planned this trip and are looking for places with hotties to dance with...so straight club preferred. We are 26-32 years old so nothing with little kids either. Would love some help with this! Also, I see places to get on lists and all sorts of stuff. Do we need to do that? Nothing real fancy or upscale either. Just a place to go have fun, drink a few cocktails and dance the night away! Thanks in advance!

Going on a girls weekend out with a couple girlfriends this weekend to NYC (June 24-25) and we have NO IDEA where to even begin. We are looking for a large dance club that plays Top 40/Dance/Hip-Hop type music. Any suggestions? We did not realize that it was gay pride weekend when we planned this trip and are looking for places with hotties to dance with...so straight club preferred. We are 26-32 years old so nothing with little kids either. Would love some help with this! Also, I see places to get on lists and all sorts of stuff. Do we need to do that? Nothing real fancy or upscale either. Just a place to go have fun, drink a few cocktails and dance the night away! Thanks in advance!

pics???

Dont you know anything lady .. all the hottest guys in NYC are gay. So maybe if your hot enough you could convince one to turn stray from gay one weekend....

You wanna really enjoy NYC night life to the fullest ..

June 24th - dood where's my scene

June 25th - Green Velvet @ Avalon - Might be a shitty spot but the music will be amazing.

you will not be given advice until you post a pic.

you could start at CELLAR BAR its free and a nice lounge under the bryant park hotel this fri, with the DJ being CEVIN FISHER. This could be a warmup for you guys or who knows maybe you will like it there the whole night. None of the big roommadness but NO HIP HOP/top 40 crap (thank god) Probably anybody who is responding to you is gonna be some sort of promoter trying to hype THEIR party to you, so beware. Listen to people who have no say in parties but enjoy goinout. Good luck finding something.

Haha! 'Tis true my dear boy! Actually my ex-hubby is gay and lots of my friends are gay...not really looking to hook up...just have a great weekend of partying!

i like the fiestiness with you crazy emergency room nurses...

stick to what silverbull said... but then take a taxi to 29th st bt 11th and 12th to a place clled ruby falls... it's a pretty fun place.. they play hiphop and rock.. not current top 40 shit but top 40 shit from a few years ago... it should be a good time.. im also out of the loop so take what i say carefully :...: have fun :pint:

you can start with Show on Friday night

Address: 135 W 41st St between 6th and Broadway

Cover: Ladies are Free till 12. Reduced admission after is $20.

Guys with dates are free till 11, and reduced all night after

2 Hour Open Bar 9:30-11:30!!!

it's a hot spot for friday nights

Saturday check out

Green Velvet @ Club Avalon

Address: 47 W 20th St

Cover: $20 before 1am $25 after

Admission is 18 and over for everyone

Club Deep

Official magazine release party for Euphorix Magazine and a live Breakdance performance by Nervous Breakdown!

Cover Ladies FREE before 12AM, and reduced after. Guys are free before 11. Reduced admission with Prince King guestlist is $15. Regular cover is $25

admission is 18 for ladies 21 for guys

*Sponsored open vodka bar 10:30-11:30pm.

use Prince King guestlist for reduced addmission, got any question PM me or email: bonafideplaymaker@gmail.com