Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tiestoisgod....magik series cds

anyone know if there is a website that sells these imports. that magik series is insane. i have 5 and 6. want to look into some others. anyone let me know, it would be grealty appreciated.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Actually, you can try on Amazon.com, I know, hard to believe, but last time I was on Magik 4 and 5 were in stock, or try CityDisk. (I'm not sure of their website, but just search for it).

Either way, he's going to be at Webster Hall on Feb. 16!!!!!!! I wish he was gonna' be at a better venue though...it'll be weird going back to that place after oh so long...

thanks for the info....

which ones do you tink are the best magik cds...beside 5 and 6

------------------

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

Originally posted by sonicgroov:

yeah, i heard summerbreeze was good. but i also heard that in search of sunrise and his magik series are even more off the hook.

for me... he is alwasy off the hook smile.gif I can't wait to see him spin !!!!

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Tiesto cd's....hmmm......my first purchase was live at Innercity when I was in Holland, and it got me hooked sooooooo fast. Then I got Magik 1, 2 and 3, then 4 and 5 here in the states.

I believe that his live set at innercity was one of the best he's done; I have plenty of friends who aren't into trance, let alone "electronica" (or as they say, uh, techno) but can't help but moving when I put that baby on. It's mix of old school and newer tracks (at the time) is awesome!

I've heard very positive things about his other releases, though...they don't compare with him live! See you guys on Feb. 16!

Well Said TechnoBunny!! Tiesto live at innercity is the best compilation ever created by a trance DJ. BTW- when the hell are we getting innercity in the states?? I've watched those parties on the net and they're amazing.

Music should be shared, not purchased. I have many Tiesto sets, and almost every album, on MP3. Those who have the high speed connection get in touch with me.

------------------

Condense thought into a vapor of nuance.

Of the Magik series my favorite is Magik 5, 6 was pretty good too. His In Search of Sunrise mix is very good too, waiting to get the second one!!! Pretty much all of his mixes are great, Summerbreeze, Live at Innercity, the rest of Magiks. But my all time favorite is Live at Energy 2000 set. See you all Feb 16.

------------------

Don't forget to fly...

Cant believe no one mentioned the FP series...Forbidden paradise 1-6 are quite uunique, somewhat harder than you might be used too..of course im not sure if they are out of print...you might wanna pick up creatures of teh deep and Isle of Ra as well...

------------------

AIM:Turbo SC300

------

-Bom.

which tiesto cds are must haves....

hows in search of sunrise import?...im about to buy that. and which magik cds are the best.

i heard his liive set at innercity is a must have. any suggestions would be great. i love magik 5 and 6

------------------

-underworld

*bump*

------------------

-underworld

yeah, i heard summerbreeze was good. but i also heard that in search of sunrise and his magik series are even more off the hook.

------------------

-underworld