Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for guys only :) same script different cast!

You should check this out! Don't you think we can do it better?? GO FOR IT CHARLIE'S ANGELS smile.gifsmile.gif

Charliesangels2.jpg

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

[This message has been edited by amalkav (edited 12-06-2000).]

Originally posted by bastardino:

Yo who's the blond in the middle????

OK here we go... in the middle it's me Amalkav, on the left Mysteriousss and on the right Rachel1997... smile.gifMy bestest friends !!!

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by homobuster:

You guys are ugly. What the fuck? Why the fuck would you post a pic of yourself and more importanlty how could you even call yourselves "Charlies Angels"? Seriously, someone needs to get their eyes checked.

homo

My thoughts exactly...GET OVER YOURSELF!!!! One picture of yourself wasn't enough for one day, you had to post another one? And to compare yourself to Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore and Lucy Liu? OMG, WTF??? LMFAO!!!! 95 South Darling!!!

Originally posted by homobuster:

You guys are ugly. What the fuck? Why the fuck would you post a pic of yourself and more importanlty how could you even call yourselves "Charlies Angels"? Seriously, someone needs to get their eyes checked.

homo

Somehow I know EXACTLY who this is... Had to hide behind a fake screen name huh? Afraid to say it to my face?

Schweet..... and I didn't even have to bring my roll of $1 bills...... cwm4.gif Take it ALL OFF!! Aw yeeea.....

(sorry, I had too many brownies @ work and I've got enough sugar in my bloodstream to get even Steven Wright excited)

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Well sosultan I wouldn't go as far as that. LEt's see. The first one on a scale from 1-10 us probably a 4. Second one is almost a 10, probably 9.0. and the third one is a 3. SO in other words one night with amalkov or whatever and she would be wheelchair bound forever.

the cast is money but i'll write up a new script . . .

eggmok's angels . . .

three hotties infiltrate the evil headquarters (club exit) to rescue the kidnapped dj pvd . . .

they find him with a gun to his head playing hip hop and lyrics . . .

the angels free pvd with an eletric kung fu/gun batlle that includes one of the angels (guess who) riding around on a unicorn . . .

they return to base (twilo) where pvd spins for a packed house with the angels on stage bumpin and griding . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Better than the real angels.. because you girlz obviously know how to party... Nice to have faces to put with the familiar screen names.. Hope to see you guys out.

Chez (shay)

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

Actually, I don't even think Lucie Liu and Drew Barrymore are gorgeous. No way.. Cameron Diaz CAN be very cute but sometimes she looks a lil scary. When I saw the Charlie's Angels caption, I got a lil offended!!! LMAO smile.gif I don't think they are gorgeous at all, and for those of you who are saying that we're not good looking enough to be "charlie's angels".. DON"T TAKE THINGS SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY.. Goddamn it.. Ppl need to relax a little. But it's all the stupid impostors (actually only ONE with 3 different names - very obvious that it's the same person).. So........ Did anyone see the movie btw? Is it any good?

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Actually, I don't even think Lucie Liu and Drew Barrymore are gorgeous. No way.. Cameron Diaz CAN be very cute but sometimes she looks a lil scary. When I saw the Charlie's Angels caption, I got a lil offended!!! LMAO smile.gif I don't think they are gorgeous at all, and for those of you who are saying that we're not good looking enough to be "charlie's angels".. DON"T TAKE THINGS SO FUCKING SERIOUSLY.. Goddamn it.. Ppl need to relax a little. But it's all the stupid impostors (actually only ONE with 3 different names - very obvious that it's the same person).. So........ Did anyone see the movie btw? Is it any good?

YOU think CAMERON DIAZ is scary? Sweetie, You should not be making such judgements!! With that complexion darling, don't bother us right now. NEXT...

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

well,

all of your are candy to the eye, I only know Rachel and girl you know I think your great.

*blush*

Anyhow a picture is a picture. That picture is not the best of us anyhow, it was only a joke we wanted to see what people would say. Whomever judges someone only from a picture and says that they are awful and never met the person in real life needs to go to therapy. Save that shit for www.amihotornot.com

Plus I don't mind if someone comes up to me on the board telling me I'm yuckey I don't mind. Stop w/ this stupid imposter names cuz it's all proberbly that never met us, and never hung out with us and has some problems.

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by rogaineprinces:

YOU think CAMERON DIAZ is scary? Sweetie, You should not be making such judgements!! With that complexion darling, don't bother us right now. NEXT...

Haha, now I know a 100% who it is.. Funny though, coz you don't know me. And where did I say that I think that I'm better looking than Cameron Diaz or ANYONE else for that matter?????????? In NONE of my posts do I ever say that I'm gorgeous or whatever. So please don't worry about my looks. Unless you absolutely don't have a life and just need something to bitch about.

Hey girls! Take it easy, somebody just don't get that ppl want to have fun... I am surprise those "3" ppl don't have underscore in their names because I guess they must be related to that moron person Luigi_scarpini or what smile.gif

Eggmok I just can't believe what kind of stories you can make up! smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by eggmok:

eggmok's angels . . .

three hotties infiltrate the evil headquarters (club exit) to rescue the kidnapped dj pvd . . .

the angels free pvd with an eletric kung fu/gun batlle that includes one of the angels (guess who) riding around on a unicorn . . .

they return to base (twilo) where pvd spins for a packed house with the angels on stage bumpin and griding . . .

LMFAO!!!! Eggmok that was hilarious....!

Hooj

------------------

----------------------

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

Originally posted by eggmok:

eggmok's angels . . .

Yo, can I mix the soundtrack?

I already have my copies of Binary Finary for the car and helicopter chase scenes ready!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: Liquids Thurs, Dec 7th 10pm - 1am with DJ Divine

*NEW* Fri. Dec 8th @ Cream 10-12:30 opening up for Justin Time and Russ Reign

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

My new web site...Version 1

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com