Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Conversation on the dancefloor...Yay or Nay?

Nay. Sometimes when I'm really C-O'd I can yap up a storm (as you well know, M) but as far as chewing on someone while they're breaking it is a no no.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

p00h, I don't mind when you put me one to whose track is what b/c I am still a nexbiw to all this smile.gif...Besides, I already slap you and call you...wait, I forget what I call you...But back to the topic @ hand, one sec I am listening to a track right now... cwm27.gif

Originally posted by p00h:

nathan but boogieing on the dancefloor. though i do have a bad habit of letting everyone know how much i love or hate a track as it gets dropped, and i'm sure thats prolly really annoying at times. next time i do that to any of you, just slap my ass and call me susan...

But anyway, I have a vertically challenged friend that ALWAYS have something to say on the dancefloor...I am doing my thang and then she tries to tell me something. So considering my height I kind of bend down to listen to her...I can't her shit of what she is saying and am like, "Wha?" then, I now really try to get focused to hear what she is saying...Then she proceeds to say forget it...FORGET IT? WTF, you made me stop grooving and dancing to listen to WTF you are saying then you are going to tell me forget it? cwm22.gif ...So then I don't even bother to listen to her until we are sitting down or getting something to drink...WHATEVA!

But I really don't mind if someone wants to talk on the floor...Just down try to break out any chairs and tea 'n scones for a nice chat...You hafta to talk loud for me to hear ya! smile.gif

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice:

NAY!!!! i hate that. im dancin, feelin the music, and every 2 sec someone has someting to say. that pisses me off. i usually just smile nod my head and keep ignoring them.

cwm13.gif

What if he was only trying to tell you there is a piece of boogie on your nose?

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

No conversation for me on the dancefloor.. All I want is dance and listen to the music. I like to talk while I chill sitting down somewere in the corner smile.gif BUT When I see somebody dances nice and he wants to dance with me I love to start body language !! I think it's way toooo sexy.

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif