Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A N T H O N Y : A C I D : C L A S S I C S

aftadark

We're inviting all of you who once danced the night away to music that shaped an entire culture, to a sound & experience we all loved so much in our youth & past. We also invite the many who are just now learning, growing, & loving the EDM scene of today, to come & experience the sounds of its roots. We especially would love to play host to the many who always dreamed of attending & being a part of those legendary parties of the past. We are honored to be able to give you the opportunity to experience some of the sounds, lights, & vibe that filled the many spaces of our past, such as the: Emerald Room, Loft, Limelight, Starzz, Tantra, Tunnel, Pulse, SF ... and so many other legendary parties & places in time which gave birth to the true essence of our underground culture.

---

Lets... DO IT AGAIN

AftaDark Entertainment & Friends pay tribute to those many amazing & memorable parties of our past.* Remembering all the great talented Producers, DJs, Promoters, & Spaces which used to host the events & weekly gatherings now legendary both locally to RI/MA, as well as NY & beyond.

We are very excited to be able to bring you one of the DJs & Producers who not only has appeared & been involved with so many wonderful & legendary events ... But has also been a major influence & contributing factor to the development of what our EDM scene is today. New York's ANTHONY ACID is going to bring some noise to Therapy! and we want YOU to be there!

---

SUMMER-JULY2005.jpg

Join us on JULY 31ST, 2005 ... for an AftaHours event that is sure to bring back the memories... and will absolutely be making some new ones.

Contact us for Table Reservations, Guest List, and General Information at: AftaDark@hotmail.com

(Reduced admission is available for this event by presenting an original flyer from any Past EDM event hosted between the years of 1995-1999).

Oh... and I thought I'd ask.

What were some of your favorites between 1995-1999?

(Cheese Bombs)

1. Ride the Trip

2. Moments

3. Funeral

4. Oompa Loompa

5. Greece

(Proggy Toons)

1. Mother Earth

2. Elements

3. Lift Me Up

4. I Know You Love Me Too

5. Boots on the Run

CONTACT INFO

Table Reservations, Guest List, General Information...

AftaDark@hotmail.com | AftaDarKulture@aol.com

North : 617.653.8865 | South : 508.922.1957

DIRECTIONS :: CLUB THERAPY

FROM BOSTON and ALL POINTS NORTH :

(93S then) 95S towards Providence ... Take the US-6 W/RI-10 exit- exit number 22C-B-A- toward DOWNTOWN /PROVIDENCE PLACE ... Merge onto US-6 W via exit number 22B toward HARTFORD ... Take the RI-14 W/PLAINFIELD ST. exit on the left ... Turn RIGHT onto RI-14/PLAINFIELD ST .. Turn RIGHT onto Dike St ... THERAPY is at the END of the street, on the left.

FROM NEW YORK and ALL POINTS SOUTH:

95N towards CT, Providence ... Merge onto RI-10N via exit number 16 toward RI-2/CRANSTON ... Take the WESTMINSTER ST. exit toward OLNEYVILLE SQUARE ... Turn LEFT onto WESTMINSTER ST ... Turn LEFT onto SERVICE RD 3 ... Turn LEFT onto DIKE ST.

FROM ALL POINTS WEST:

US-6E toward PROVIDENCE ... Take the US-6A W/HARTFORD AVE. exit .. Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto HARTFORD AVE ... Turn RIGHT onto SERVICE RD 1 ... Turn LEFT onto RI-14/PLAINFIELD ST ... Turn RIGHT onto DIKE ST ... THERAPY is at the END of the street, on the left.

We'd just like to take the opportunity to thank all of you who are helping out and spreading good werd : Thanks to all our friends at: R3 Ventures, *Sessions, Volume, G-Squared, Red, Chuck & Janice, Heather K, SJW Productions, Fassion Expo, SkinDeep, Vicarious, and if I've left anyone out, My bad! So many, and No words to express our true appreciation.

See you there!!!