Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Creatine Fuel by Twinlab??

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone ever used it? If so how is it did you see good results? Thanks

...i use it... imo, its the best thing ever when it comes to creatine...i tried the tabs and the powder.....shit tasted like hell even when mixed with a drink.... i love the caps coz i just swallow it and its an afterthought.... as for the results : it works for me..... along with NO2, its a sure thing.....

...its a weird thing that some if not most people dont derive any benefits from one or both supplements... i think the results trully lie in the individuals' metabolism.... giving up on it is a bad idea.... some will see results soon and some will need extra time to see the benefits.... the mystery lies in the kidneys(its a theory at this point)....you could take something useful, but the kidney ultimately decides what is good for the body....

I used it a long time ago. Nothing really special about it. I don't prescribe to all these fancy new fangled creatine concoctions as of late either.

The best stuff you can get is pure creatine from SKW Labs in Germany. It's marketed under several different suppliment companies, so just look on the label for that. That stuff is the best quality, much better than the crappy Chinese kinds.

best results i've had with creatine is Cell-tech by muscletech...load for 2 weeks and try a full cycle - i guarantee you will be more ripped than ever...

only problem is it all goes away after you're done cycling...then its back to square one....but good to look good for the summer, anyway..

The best stuff you can get is pure creatine from SKW Labs in Germany. It's marketed under several different suppliment companies, so just look on the label for that. That stuff is the best quality, much better than the crappy Chinese kinds.

... online sales or store ? ... whats the dosage on those things ? the twinlab brand i use doesnt even recommend a loading stage....weird....

... online sales or store ? ... whats the dosage on those things ? the twinlab brand i use doesnt even recommend a loading stage....weird....

I get it from here. This one is from Prolab

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_information.asp?number=PR003&back=yes&dept=1090&last=1090

You dose it just like any other, lots of articles on-line about techniques for this. I just like to stick with the SKW version of creatine because it is said to be the highest purity with least bi-products in it.

FYI - cell-tech has 75 grams of sugar in it per serving. Not exactly the best stuff for getting ripped if you ask me fratpat.