Clubplanet Nightlife Community

INDEPENDANCE BASH @ UMBRIA - Sunday 7/3

djricknaples

Next Monday is a holiday for everyone so that means this Sunday night Umbria will be hosting another sold out event.

This Sunday night Umbria Nightclub & djricknaples.com host the INDEPENDANCE MARATHON. The last Sunday party we had at Umbria was Memorial Day weekend and that party was sold out by midnight with a vibe like i've never seen at Umbria.

All 3 floors of Umbria will be open. DJ Rick Naples (ME) & DJ Play will be spinning all house music on the 4th and 5th floor and DJ Lucca will be playing hip hop on the 3rd floor.

I'll be producing a special SUMMER 05 CD that will be available this weekend.

There is a special early door time of 10pm. Get there early (Memorial Day Sunday sold out by midnight).

21+, proper/stylish dress required.

GUESTLIST and TABLES AVAILABLE BY EMAILING rick@djricknaples.com (Tables will sell out early so dont hesitate. Tables are first come/first serve).

Anyone with questions can shoot me an email.

RICK

PS... We'll still be doing our Stimulate Party on Friday night. I'll be playing house on the 4th floor and DJ Profenna will be dropping the hip hop on the 3rd floor. Email me for guestlist.