Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OLDTIMERS GARBAGE

THANK YOU FOR READING MY GARBAGE.. THE FOLLWOING COLLECTION OF POSTS WERE MADE BY ME AND MOVED TO THIS THREAD BY GOTMILK? BECAUSE THE KID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BUT SIT ON HIS OVERWEIGHT ASS ALL DAY AND REARRANGE POSTS.. ENJOY...

not really... he's just creating more threads being started by me... the other day gotmilk made 2 of them up.. if you wanted me to pollute less wouldnt you just delete them all??
instead of deleteing them throughout the day, we will collect them in this thread and delete it once every night

instead of deleteing them throughout the day, we will collect them in this thread and delete it once every night

i actually dont really care what anyone on this board from boston and those people associated with them think.. im here for the interesting convos and topics.. if you feel the need to delete my post then you gotta do what you gotta do..

THANK YOU FOR READING MY GARBAGE.. THE FOLLWOING COLLECTION OF POSTS WERE MADE BY ME AND MOVED TO THIS THREAD BY GOTMILK? BECAUSE THE KID HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO BUT SIT ON HIS OVERWEIGHT ASS ALL DAY AND REARRANGE POSTS.. ENJOY...

Any hot single men out there? Please.. keep an eye out for the man pictured below (far left in green t-shirt). Recently there have been several incidents at several gay nightclubs throughout new york city, involving this man below trying to pour a very potent tranquilizer, Rohypnol (also known on the streets as rib, rope, r-2 and roofies) into unsuspecting clubgoer's beverages.. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of this FLLLLLLLLAAAAAA-MERRRR please contact the proper authorities...

attachment.php?attachmentid=6532

fhdkjfhdsjkfhsd