Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anybody "OUT" there...

First of all hello and welcome to the board. You're Sinem's friend if I'm not mistaken! Hope to meet you soon.

1. Misskittie is bi!!!!

2. Good question. I can't really say I have. If anything I'm a bit more sensitive about guys touching me while I'm rolling. I don't know why.

3. Please...if anyone is insulted by these questions, then they should have stopped reading the board a long time ago.

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by romy20:

But....my boyfriend has had new views about guys since he started doin E. When I first started goin out w/ him (which was almost a year and a 1/2 ago), he was straighter than straight, I mean, he would not even admit it if a guy was good looking!! But then when me and him started goin to clubs and doin E, I noticed (and he noticed) that he was changing alittle. One time a few months ago we were at kurfew and he was on e, and this other kid thought that he was really hot, so my b/f was talking to him and then all of a sudden I see them hookin up. I was like oh my god!! because I had always told him that it was such a turn on for me to see 2 hot guys together!! So then the next day I asked him about it and he didn't really care. He even admitted to me that the kid was hot too(which he was!!) I wouldn't really say that my b/f is actually bisexual, but he's open alot more about it now than he was b4, which is good.

I really don't believe that there's anyone out there who is 100% 'male' and 100% 'female'.Everyone has

at least a tiny bit of the opposite sex in them, even if that person doesn't admit it. Thats just my opinion though.

romy20

You go!!! And your hot boyfriend too! I find a guy even more interesting and sexy if he's willing to try something even once before dismissing it!

Cool!

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

No E has put me in situations but has never made me WANT to have a Bi/gay experiance. It has put me in some very bizare hetro situations though wink.gif We had this conversation some time back and i have been kissed a few times while in gay/mixed clubs, i didn't enjoy it but i also wasn't offeneded, i just informed the person i was staight... but that's different.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation it's self.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by MarioNY:

F

1. Misskittie is bi!!!!

Nice to see I have someone taking care of things around here for me....guess youre my new assistant Mario??? cwm13.gif

You know I LOVE U silly Mario! cwm32.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

[This message has been edited by misskittie (edited 12-06-2000).]

Originally posted by back2basics:

Misskittie are you BI? cwm32.gif

Yes I am in fact bi-sexual. If youre next question will be "Have you dated both men and women?" well the answer is also yes.

I have no problem answering what you may ask..even though someone on the board seems to find humor in mocking me and my sexuality. But if thats youre only question, you have your answer.

xoxo cwm38.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yes I am in fact bi-sexual. If youre next question will be "Have you dated both men and women?" well the answer is also yes.

I have no problem answering what you may ask..even though someone on the board seems to find humor in mocking me and my sexuality. But if thats youre only question, you have your answer.

xoxo cwm38.gif

Not mocking, sorry if you though i was. It's just sarcasm.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation it's self.

bsb2.GIF

Gotta enough on my hands trying to figure chicks out... definitely don't need any more troubles, thoughts, insanities, closet cases, going on my part.

But hey, if someone's bi... more power to them... I'm simple minded, I can only figure out one thing at a time.

------------------

Dream a little dream... and fawk the dejavus and nightmares!

caveman.gif

I sudgest a homosexual (m & f) forum for this board .... so there would not be any need for people to have missundestandings ... and would not need to name the topics " Is anybody "OUT" there... "

just my 2 cents

PS bi people are lucky ...they have twice as much people to be attracted to ..... personally i could only tolerate being with girls physically..... mentally.... well if there are any girls out there with a male brain ... PM me cwm32.gif

i like what dennis miller said about bis

"they gotta be the greadiest motherfuckers out there. come off the fence and choose a side" LOL.......its funny ( i dont think he ment that in a melicious way) ......hey whatever floats your boat

PPS i think all F are bi ...(as i view it) 70% of all f got their first kiss form another f

another $.02 cwm20.gif

------------------

Midnight is where the day begins

Java.gif

Bcem npuBET !

Well...the answers keep coming in. I know we definately can't generalize and say that everyone is one thing or another or possibly both...I guess the only real answer to this is:

We're all just a bunch of horny fuckers!

See ya at the next orgy smile.gif

------------------

Peace,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif