Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELECTROAGOGO @ Free Spirits Lounge, Friday; Miami Beach

electroagogo

Very special evening this Friday! We hope to see you all there!

Bring a friend! Feel free to repost this message! Thanks!

140383612_l.jpg

141396792_l.jpg

Check out our MySpace.com Event Invitation

Click here to join the MySpace.com Electro-A-Go-Go! group

I found you other threads, pal. You just need to post on them again and write bump! :)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?searchid=136549

How do we "bump" something just write Bump in the Post?

Hell... you could fly us all a :finger: and your thread would still get bumped. But if you want more ideas, I suggest you check out the entire "Attn: digital7" thread. Make sure you start from page 1. :D

I still dont get it....i think I might be too burnt. But i say the Attn: digital 7 thread.... WOW over 30,0000views (no sarcasm i swear). But what does that have to do with our thread, is there a way to continue stuff on here HELP!! I dont wanna just keep posting over and over. another thing how do you qoute other people?? :yuck:

Hell... you could fly us all a and your thread would still get bumped. But if you want more ideas, I suggest you check out the entire "Attn: digital7" thread. Make sure you start from page 1.

I still dont get it....i think I might be too burnt. But i say the Attn: digital 7 thread.... WOW over 30,0000views (no sarcasm i swear). But what does that have to do with our thread, is there a way to continue stuff on here HELP!! I dont wanna just keep posting over and over. :yuck:

I FIGURED OUT THE QUOTE THING!! nevermind