Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mandalay Bay (Vegas)

Depends on when you're going...when I was at Vegas for Labor Day weekend, Mandelay Bay was definetely the spot. I have never seen so many beautiful girlies in my life! It has this amazing manmade beach where everyone chills at during the day, it was gorgeous. I would definetley recommend it.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

was in vegas last month. didnt stay in mandalay, but i did walk around. its a gorgeous place, the best pools in vegas (but check the weather, cause when i went, it was too cold to go in any pool), has a nice club inside. the only thing i didnt like was that its at the end of the strip...so if u wanna go somewhere, its a long cab ride away.

Hey buddy. I stayed there 5 times this year its really a great hotel as far as it being far from the action thats not entirly correct. Yes its far from the strip you would have to take a cab ride to get there but then again you would have to take a cab to get anywhere down there. The only plus is that its next to a couple of the clubs down there.. When are you going down there? Im asking because we do parties down there all the time and i can give you some info. on where to go.

DJ who? cwm7.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Grav,

I stayed at the Luxor, right next to the Mandalay.

I thought the Mandalay was gorgeous, and a lot of fun, definitely seemed like a tad younger and more hip crowd then the Luxor (though the Luxor was an engineering beauty)

Mandalay also has Rum Jungle and House of Blues, two pretty decent clubs there. Luxor has the Ra, probably one of the top 3 clubs in Vegas, and they're both connected.

Most cab rides aren't too expensive, fyi...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Mandalay Bay is by far one of the top three hotels out there. The rooms, atmosphere, eating, partying! everything in vegas is a cab ride away, so don't even think about it! I'm actually going out there tonight, staying at mandalay, djing at Ra tomorrow night! cwm12.gifcwm40.gifcwm12.gif

Originally posted by djwho:

Hey buddy. I stayed there 5 times this year its really a great hotel as far as it being far from the action thats not entirly correct. Yes its far from the strip you would have to take a cab ride to get there but then again you would have to take a cab to get anywhere down there. The only plus is that its next to a couple of the clubs down there.. When are you going down there? Im asking because we do parties down there all the time and i can give you some info. on where to go.

DJ who? cwm7.gif

I'll be out there from the 22nd-27th...I have a few connects out there...but any

x-tra help/info would be appreciated

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Hey Grav,

I stayed at the Luxor, right next to the Mandalay.

I thought the Mandalay was gorgeous, and a lot of fun, definitely seemed like a tad younger and more hip crowd then the Luxor (though the Luxor was an engineering beauty)

Mandalay also has Rum Jungle and House of Blues, two pretty decent clubs there. Luxor has the Ra, probably one of the top 3 clubs in Vegas, and they're both connected.

Most cab rides aren't too expensive, fyi...

cool...I remember your posts a while back about how phat it was...I'm looking forward to the trip. Are there any Elvis wedding places around there...the grav might do something stupid wink.gif

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif